Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Seems like a nice amount of people are being denied based on GS criteria. How does this work out for Apple if a nice percentage of their consumers can't get access?

Just the card a few days ago but havent been able to activate it. It says "feature uanavailable". I wonder is its an 13 beta issue. Anybody encounter this?

Stoked for new iphones in september. Just want an XS or XS Max. But want to wait for the new phones to come out so they drop the price....hopefully. If they don't drop the price then maybe they will on the XR or something. Either way i am trying to get a new phone for $800 or less. Iphone 6 life is wearing me thin. My phone app barely works. I have to reset my phone to make a phone call half the time

Agreed, just cracked my 10 for the second rime but still have a replacement left before my AppleCare plus expires

Hopefully I don’t break it til next year

Agreed, just cracked my 10 for the second rime but still have a replacement left before my AppleCare plus expires

Hopefully I don’t break it til next year

Same scenario, gonna have them replace my X before Nov 3rd. Hoping they run out of stock and give me a XS :nerd:

I’m upgrading b/c why not. I really don’t need to, but I want to so bump it. Honestly, most of us don’t “need” to upgrade, but if I did everything by what I needed, I’d have no new ****. :lol:

Can’t wait to use the new camera. :pimp:

Need those Apple refurbished X to go down in price or else I'm getting the 11 pro.

What I really want is the 2020 iPhone but I ain't using the 6s for another year :lol:

8 going strong. Just want a dual SIM so I can stop carrying two phones for work. Holding out for smaller phones in 2020.

Stoked for new iphones in september. Just want an XS or XS Max. But want to wait for the new phones to come out so they drop the price....hopefully. If they don't drop the price then maybe they will on the XR or something. Either way i am trying to get a new phone for $800 or less. Iphone 6 life is wearing me thin. My phone app barely works. I have to reset my phone to make a phone call half the time
I just got a 6s at the beginning of the year and the battery is crap. Battery drains fast when i'm not even using it.

You guys are using phones that released damn near FOUR years ago. I’d say your batteries are doing what they’re supposed to be doing after that much usage. :lol:

You guys are using phones that released damn near FOUR years ago. I’d say your batteries are doing what they’re supposed to be doing after that much usage. :lol:

They’re old models but I only bought it a few months ago. Kinda spoiled myself by getting a pixel 3a as my second phone. It charges real fast and boots up fast too while this 6s takes forever to charge and turn on.

I got my battery replaced in my iphone 6 when apple did that promo a while back replaced batteries for like $29.99. Made my iphone 6 basically back to brand new. Prior to that my battery was complete trash.

But right now if i try to run google maps and spotify at the same time and then text...or click anything else my phone auto shuts down google maps. IThe processor just doesn't seem like it can handle running big apps in the background so it just shuts them off. Which obviously sucks when im driving some where :lol:

Back
Top Bottom