• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
What’s wrong?

You probably got some lint/dirt stuck in there (happened to me). Grab the SIM card tool and clean it out (or paper clip/needle)

I had an issue with mine it wouldn’t charge.. cable wouldn’t sit properly, etc. Went to apple and they cleaned it out with a paper clip.

ever since they released these rounded edged phones, i must use a case. too slippery.
I already tried cleaning it multiple times but its still loose .

Apple Card is as good as a card gets. I used it to buy lunch today and the cashier, nice old lady, couldn’t figure out which way to swipe the card since the stripe on the back is different from other cards

Think I’m gonna skip getting the new phone this year and ride out with my Xs Max.

New MacBook the priority though, think it’s time to move on from my late 2013 15inch pro
Same, I have an xr and literally no reason to upgrade.

reading all this buzz about a small phone coming out early 2020
It'd be dope if the specs are good/capable compared to what's currently available.
Otherwise I'm prob gonna skip the iPhone 11 series and wait another year

Recommend any cases? Haven’t found one I love for my XR. Using that popular clear one from amazon right now, decent but still shows too many smudges
Yes, I have one that will change your life. I have tried every case in the book and this is the goods. I forget I have a case on all the time.

https://buypeel.com/products/super-thin-iphone-xr-case?variant=15862742810681

Benefit of having a case, but feels like it's naked. I recommend avoiding the jet black as it scratched easily. The matte black is what I have been rocking for a few months no issue.

Yes, I have one that will change your life. I have tried every case in the book and this is the goods. I forget I have a case on all the time.

Benefit of having a case, but feels like it's naked. I recommend avoiding the jet black as it scratched easily. The matte black is what I have been rocking for a few months no issue.
upload_2019-9-4_21-35-54.gif

The blackout rather than the jet black.. Appreciate it. And anything for front screen?

I don't but it's a preference thing for me, I like to touch the actual screen, and I never drop my phone.

reading all this buzz about a small phone coming out early 2020
It'd be dope if the specs are good/capable compared to what's currently available.
Otherwise I'm prob gonna skip the iPhone 11 series and wait another year

I saw that as well. Looks like it will be the same size as the 8, but without Face ID

Other than scratches, won’t orotect from
Drops

broke the screen and back on my X again recently

Have one last claim left before my AppleCare plus expires :smh:

Other than scratches, won’t orotect from
Drops

broke the screen and back on my X again recently

Have one last claim left before my AppleCare plus expires :smh:

How did they fix it for you? New glass front and back or new iPhone?

Card is really only good for Apple products. I’m curious to see who else they’ll add for 3% back.

I don’t use Uber/Uber Eats, so that’s really not an area of interest for me.

Edit: I do like the UI and ease of making payments though.

Card is really only good for Apple products. I’m curious to see who else they’ll add for 3% back.

I don’t use Uber/Uber Eats, so that’s really not an area of interest for me.

Edit: I do like the UI and ease of making payments though.

That’s the only good thing about the card, the UI is freaking great

And it might as well be naked. Because if you drop it, it provides no protection. I cracked my screen with one.

Back
Top Bottom