Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters

page #  I can go to get the cliffs?

prices?

difference between 6 and 6+

when are they available?
they added some features such as a new pay system

storage wise 16 GB 299 64 399 and 128 499 

so if you are looking for a faster phone more storage and a prettier screen go for it bro

#DaSkinny

[thread="564981"]Apple Iphone Thread Iphone 6 Revealed Tomorrow September 9 At 10 A M Pd/5760#post_21562507​[/thread]
TOLD YALL 5.5 was $749...

Smh
Yeah, without an upgrade ... what idiot buys a phone without an upgrade? 
People on the new plans where you have to pay full price for phones...
People on the old plans where where you have to pay $30 for unlimited data.
You can still do upgrades. i've done like 6 upgrades and been on that plan the whole time

I bought the iPhone 5 off contract to not lose my data plan.

If I really used 50 gb last month, then it's worth it.

Last edited:

[thread="564981"]​[/thread]
TOLD YALL 5.5 was $749...

Smh

Yeah, without an upgrade ... what idiot buys a phone without an upgrade? 

People on the new plans where you have to pay full price for phones...
People on the old plans where where you have to pay $30 for unlimited data.
You can still do upgrades. i've done like 6 upgrades and been on that plan the whole time
Nah. I just upgraded to the 5s on Verizon in December and they told me I'd have to give up that plan with a new contract.

Initially they offered me 6GB for the same price. I got the unlimited back when upgrading my brother's phone and speaking with the rep. That was a fluke because she even put the blackberry unlimited plan on his galaxy.

What provider do you use?

I'm a skinny jean guy. 6 plus is a no bueno....don't even know how the 6 will look in pockets.

Here's to the 6s, one year and counting

Nah. I just upgraded to the 5s on Verizon in December and they told me I'd have to give up that plan with a new contract.

Initially they offered me 6GB for the same price. I got the unlimited back when upgrading my brother's phone and speaking with the rep. That was a fluke because she even put the blackberry unlimited plan on his galaxy.

What provider do you use?
oh i'm on ATT so that might explain it

soo when can you order the 6 on the at&t site? Ive been holding onto my upgrade since august for it. All i need is the 16 gb . Ive been using this 8gb iphone 4s forever

Yeah Verizon been TRYING SO HARD to get people off their grandfathered plans. What's the point of a grandfathered plan if they try to take it from you first chance they get? Totally not rewarding customer loyalty. Actually telling customers the opposite, "Hey **** you we don't care what you do so long as you don't take up our data."

Yeah Verizon been TRYING SO HARD to get people off their grandfathered plans. What's the point of a grandfathered plan if they try to take it from you first chance they get? Totally not rewarding customer loyalty. Actually telling customers the opposite, "Hey **** you we don't care what you do so long as you don't take up our data."
Well i actually heard ATT has been straight up ending peoples grandfathered media plans out of nowhere without even telling them. And then saying "yea sorry we don't offer that anymore under any circumstances". Just happened to a buddy and also my Mom

Well i actually heard ATT has been straight up ending peoples grandfathered media plans out of nowhere without even telling them. And then saying "yea sorry we don't offer that anymore under any circumstances". Just happened to a buddy and also my Mom
thats all kinds of illegal 

Cause if they could out right do that they would have been done so 

Last edited:

i see verizon is ruthless 
You don't know the half of it. My mom went in to get a wireless hotspot because she thought I'd appreciate it and they talked her out of her unlimited data plan while she was there buying something unrelated to her phone. I had to go in and cause a ruckus just to get the plan back to unlimited.

I missed the unveiling: can iWatch it somewhere(get it): But really, can I?

And will this ever happen vvvvv
I'm sure it will at some point when they keep following their trend of copying Samsung.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom