Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters

You don't know the half of it. My mom went in to get a wireless hotspot because she thought I'd appreciate it and they talked her out of her unlimited data plan while she was there buying something unrelated to her phone. I had to go in and cause a ruckus just to get the plan back to unlimited.
they tried my parents like that. saying they can get a free tablet that will also use up their data negro please I WANT ALL THE INTERNET 

they tried my parents like that. saying they can get a free tablet that will also use up their data negro please I WANT ALL THE INTERNET 
They got me for my plan and they just randomly canceled my mom's so I just gave up and got used to a shared data plan. Sucks but there's only so long you can hold out. At some point you just gotta change your habits or pay the piper.

They got me for my plan and they just randomly canceled my mom's so I just gave up and got used to a shared data plan. Sucks but there's only so long you can hold out. At some point you just gotta change your habits or pay the piper.
That's grimey b :smh:

Did they talk about iPads and Macs? Or are they saving that for another keynote?

Well i actually heard ATT has been straight up ending peoples grandfathered media plans out of nowhere without even telling them. And then saying "yea sorry we don't offer that anymore under any circumstances". Just happened to a buddy and also my Mom
thats all kinds of illegal 

Cause if they could out right do that they would have been done so 
Oh they did it. Tried to say he approved it when he did an upgrade but he did the upgrade in December and this random plan change occured in May

There not suppose to end grandfather contracts 

Well i actually heard ATT has been straight up ending peoples grandfathered media plans out of nowhere without even telling them. And then saying "yea sorry we don't offer that anymore under any circumstances". Just happened to a buddy and also my Mom
happened to me when i got the 5

when i had originally got the 4 2 years before that i was grandfather with my mom who had copped the first iphone

i was flossing on that unlimited

then i get my 5, and att is texting me talking bout i used up 60% of my 2 gbs 
mean.gif

Bastards

Last edited:

Oh they did it. Tried to say he approved it when he did an upgrade but he did the upgrade in December and this random plan change occured in May
i see thats why i do all my upgrades at apple store cause all they do is transfer the plan over. They can care less about AT&T and their motives they trying to push units. i heard buying a Iphone in store they try to throw all kinds of crap in ur face and get that fasting manager in there. I always ask how does this effect my plan and i have 30 days to go back no questions asked

thats wet what is that?
Galaxy Note Edge. Basically the higher model of the new Note 4
i wanna upgrade from my note 2 10.1 & that might be on the hitlist its
pimp.gif
Yea looks pretty dope. I want to check it out and see how useful that little side thing really is.  Only negative is that the phone is wider than the Note 4 to account for that wrap around part.  And it might be a weird feel in hand

Last edited:
 happened to me when i got the 5

when i had originally got the 4 2 years before that i was grandfather with my mom who had copped the first iphone

i was flossing on that unlimited

then i get my 5, and att is texting me talking bout i used up 60% of my 2 gbs 
mean.gif

Bastards
roll.gif
Them text are so annoying man 

i wish i had unlimited ATT is killing me in my bill 

pros and cons of jailbreak?

worth it?
Pros: Everything (new app store, better themes, functions, transitions, etc etc etc)

Cons: Small chance you'll brick your phone. However, you can very easily remove jail break with little to no consequences. Did this with my iPad. Oh and you usually can't upgrade software (IE IOS8 comes out on an OTA update, and you're using a 7 Jailbreak, you cannot upgrade).

Apple doesn't give you options?

Did all iPhone 5's, 5cs, and 5S's suddenly disappear from earth with this announcement? :lol:

:wow:

ah hell nah ... they cant be doin that. I been with AT&T since my first phone at 14 ... been grandfathered with this unlimited everything since about 2008. I remember I got the GS3 all they said was I assume you wanna keep your plan I just gave him the :x .. dude was like I thought so.

Friend tried to keep her unlimited with Verizon and they told her they dont grandfather and dont offer unlimited. She threatened to leave for AT&T and join my plan, they pulled some kinda contract out of left field that was cheaper but better than their standard media package

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom