Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Ios 8 is 5.8GB? And theyre still making 16GB phones? LOL for why. Anyone who buys the 16GB phone is screwed

what? on my phone its showing its 957MB

it aint taking that much memory otherwise the update would be worthless for about 70% of the iphone community

bruh people got other ways and like i said. dudes could have multiple lines with upgrades and could only be paying $200 per phone
There's no such thing as paying $200 per phone.  It's pay now, or pay later through increased monthly plan price or installments.

The problem is...people just straight live for the moment and think $1000- ($200 down) = $800 come-up.

I repeat...there is no such thing as paying $200 per phone.

Download iOS 8 through your phone. iTunes taking too long

Edit: Nvm the servers are slammed :lol:

Last edited:
bruh people got other ways and like i said. dudes could have multiple lines with upgrades and could only be paying $200 per phone

There's no such thing as paying $200 per phone.  It's pay now, or pay later through increased monthly plan price or installments.

The problem is...people just straight live for the moment and think $1000- ($200 down) = $800 come-up.

I repeat...there is no such thing as paying $200 per phone.

obviously :rolleyes

well mines installing. lets see if this is cool like yall made it seem :lol:

still want my iphone 6+ :frown:

It's only 5.8 gb to download it to install . It goes away after it is installed
Kills you though.

I had to remove 5gigs of stuff to install iOS7 on my 4S

16GB is just not enough storage space on a phone in 2014..

Kills you though.

I had to remove 5gigs of stuff to install iOS7 on my 4S

16GB is just not enough storage space on a phone in 2014..

Yeah, I'm not sure why the starting point wasn't 32. They should have eliminated the 16 altogether.

Last edited:
No price raise on the iphone 6

but really, its just cloaked..

only frugals will buy the 16gb 

the real iphone 6 starts at $299

Order from apple is still preparing for shipment. Has anyone's order status changed? Delivery date still says 9/19

I'm in the same boat. Order status hasn't changed since Monday. Starting to doubt it will still be delivered by 9/19. Has anyone heard anything or received shipping confirmation from Apple?
Order from apple is still preparing for shipment. Has anyone's order status changed? Delivery date still says 9/19

Hol up. So I bought my 6 out of contract. Planning on flipping my 5 that is still under ATT contract..when I activate my 6 I will be able to unlock and sell my 5 independently right? I won't have to wait til the 5 is technically "out of contract"?

Last edited:
Is Radioshack offering the 6plus preorder too? Or just the 6?

I want it on release day, and I'm gonna probably camp out for the phone if not :lol:  :smh:

Probably all gone now the manager told me they got virtually no 6+ stock compared to the 6.

I tried google, no help.
I can't upgrade until the 21st, and somebody told me that these won't restock until Novrmber; is this true?

For those who are awaiting shipping you can reference track you package on UPS.com, use your ten digit phone number ie. (5551234567)

My Apple.com order still says preparing for shipment yet I reference tracked my order and it's already been shipped.

You can also get your phones serial # at https://supportprofile.apple.com  , it should show up under your devices if Apple has assigned you a phone.

Last edited:
Ios8 is alright dont see that much of a difference

You get health, podcast,tips apps added.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom