• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters

Does this upload??

APPLE CARE- Doest cover lost or stolen? I will pass then.

SPRINT WARRANTY- Covers accidental damages, Factory defects, lost and or stolen (with a deductible fee). all for $11 bucks a month.

Downfall for sprint, you have to leave your phone with them for about an hour so they can run some test.

If your phone is indeed messed up, they will order you a replacement and have it to you within 3 days. This has worked out great the past few times Ive used it.

CHARGING YOUR BATTERY.

Ive done this with all my electronics and phones and have ZERO PROBLEMS.

-Right out the box, use the phone until it dies.
-Then charge it until its full
- Use it until it dies
(do the last 2 steps about 3-5 times).
NEVER LEAVE YOUR PHONE CHARGING OVER NIGHT. It mess up the battery.
If your phone is at 40% and you're not going to be near a charger later on, then charge it to 100%.

NEVER CHARGE YOUR PHONE VIA USB TO ANYTHING. That will take a long time to charge. Try connecting straight to the wall.

While at the bar, club or house party, PLEASE DO NOT ASK THE DJ TO CHARGE YOUR PHONE. It really is annoying.

Last edited:
How come you can't buy an iPhone without a contract at the apple store app???
Because the phone just released, always been this way.  In a month or so, you will be able to buy a "device" only phone via apple.

You can go to the apple store right now and buy an iPhone off contract...

Someone said buy a case so you don't scratch the camera glass, if you get one of those slim cases is it thick enough (pause) to level off the phone when you put it down?

Also anybody have some links to must have apps? or things to do w/ iOS8?

Now that I went from 32 GB to 64 GB I feel like I need to fill up my phone with everything :lol:

bought a screen protector on amazon, its just a bit undersized, obviously because they didnt have an actual phone to test it on, called amazon and got my money back, so free screen protector 
pimp.gif

APPLE CARE- Doest cover lost or stolen? I will pass then.

SPRINT WARRANTY- Covers accidental damages, Factory defects, lost and or stolen (with a deductible fee). all for $11 bucks a month.

Downfall for sprint, you have to leave your phone with them for about an hour so they can run some test.

I've got a similar insurance plan with verizon but i still decided to get AppleCare. For one the deductible for the iPhone 6+ will be 250 at the very least with the insurance. And also the refurbished phones that you get as a replacement are usually crap, from my experience atleast and I usually have to get another one some time soon because the crappy refurbished one fails eventually. I've never had an iPhone break or replaced before but I have a friend that cracked the screen of his 6+ the day after he got it and because he has AppleCare he took it to a store and they swapped it for a new one for him. According to what he told me, the retail stores hold back for that very reason. Also heard more often then not you get a brand new phone from apple and even if you don't the apple refurbished phones are just as good as a brand new device

I don't see how people is having hard time with the 6 plus , the one handed mode is clutch , I played with it in apple , and didn't use my other hand at all :pimp:

I havent had any problems with my unlimited data. Spoke to a rep and said as long as you don't change nothing on your plan it should still stay since you're only upgrading.

my bro's wife is giving me her 5...

only thing is the screen is cracked.

How much am I looking at to get it replaced?

In my area, you can get screens fixed for around $80.

You could probably get $250 for a 5 off CL if you feel its worth all that trouble.

Probably just keep the 5...

I'm rocking with a 4 right now. struggle G service :x

Was going to upgrade to a 6 but I would lose my unlimited data with Verizon.

I've got a similar insurance plan with verizon but i still decided to get AppleCare. For one the deductible for the iPhone 6+ will be 250 at the very least with the insurance. And also the refurbished phones that you get as a replacement are usually crap, from my experience atleast and I usually have to get another one some time soon because the crappy refurbished one fails eventually. I've never had an iPhone break or replaced before but I have a friend that cracked the screen of his 6+ the day after he got it and because he has AppleCare he took it to a store and they swapped it for a new one for him. According to what he told me, the retail stores hold back for that very reason. Also heard more often then not you get a brand new phone from apple and even if you don't the apple refurbished phones are just as good as a brand new device
 apple held back 4% of stock at each location in case some of the phones were broken out the boxs

-source CNet

I havent had any problems with my unlimited data. Spoke to a rep and said as long as you don't change nothing on your plan it should still stay since you're only upgrading.
that's the key thing you cannot change a single thing...say you want unlimited messaging now or add a line nope gotta get off that unlim 

Probably just keep the 5...

I'm rocking with a 4 right now. struggle G service
sick.gif

Was going to upgrade to a 6 but I would lose my unlimited data with Verizon.
might wanna look at past bills to see how much data u use them new plans with the next and jump programs can save you money. 

then if you cry loud enough try to haggle a tablet out the deal
roll.gif

Anyone know what I could get for my 8gb 4s? It's only flaw is cracks on the backside, thanks in advance.

ATT said the same thing but I'm hearing those with unlimited suddenly had it removed. Idk I don't want to lose my unlimited. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
Someone said buy a case so you don't scratch the camera glass, if you get one of those slim cases is it thick enough (pause) to level off the phone when you put it down?

Also anybody have some links to must have apps? or things to do w/ iOS8?

Now that I went from 32 GB to 64 GB I feel like I need to fill up my phone with everything :lol:

Nope air skin is too thin the camera protrudes out past the case.

I don't see how people is having hard time with the 6 plus , the one handed mode is clutch , I played with it in apple , and didn't use my other hand at all :pimp:

That's because you don't have the phone.

Anyone iphone 6 plus users here kinda wishing they should have went for the 6? lol, I keep trying to look at the positives of the 6 plus, but the giant screen is starting to be a nuisance for me 
laugh.gif

Idk I just know you can't get a real feel for how a phone is be for everyday life playing around with it in store.

Back
Top Bottom