Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
In the article, the guy said he wore slacks to a wedding. Unless he got some wrestler legs, I would expect the slacks to give more so than the phone. .

But imagine if Kim K had a phone in her back pocket. Would straight look like a crescent moon.

Kim-Kardashian-Main.jpg

samsung already got something to hug those curves

Samsung-Galaxy-Round-angles.jpg

flexible amoLED

http://www.sammobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/flexible-AMOLED-feature.jpg[img]

LG ready as well

[img]http://i-cdn.phonearena.com/images/articles/102055-thumb/gflex-tb-flex-main.jpg

IMG-0899-1.jpg

Apple will prob have it in the year 2022 for sure and it will be like they were the first to do it though :tongue:

Wow... smh... 

Just put the phone in a case... It's not that hard to figure that out... If you don't protect your $600+ investment, then you deserve what ever happens to it... just saying...  You could sit on a hard surface or what have you, with any smartphone in your pocket and something a lot worse can happen...

Was able to cancel my order and copp a 128 GB Space Grey :pimp:. Thing is a beast. I plan to trade it for a 6+ down the road when things settle down though.

I know Spigen has one on there site and on amazon.  It's either a tough armor or a slim armor case with the kickstand on the back..

oh yeah, any 6+ cases with like a kickstand type of thing going on??
Spigen has one on there site and on amazon.  It's either a tough armor or a slim armor case with the kickstand on the back..  Go the amazon route if you want to save a couple of bucks...

read the reviews on the spigen case, and made me change my mind on buying it.. heard they were POS.. and that they would never buy them again... (the kickstand model that is)

Spigen has one on there site and on amazon.  It's either a tough armor or a slim armor case with the kickstand on the back..  Go the amazon route if you want to save a couple of bucks...

read the reviews on the spigen case, and made me change my mind on buying it.. heard they were POS.. and that they would never buy them again... (the kickstand model that is)
yeah im reading now and dont know what to think about the reviews. i'll keep looking thoughh.

I just thought , if Apple is allowing for 3rd party keyboards, maybe someone will make one that is smaller and all crammed to the left or right depending on what hand you are. Could solve one hand texting anyways.

Bought a glass screen protector and noticed I was a little off when I put it on, there's no way to fix it correct?

I have a 16gb gold iphone 6 used my upgrade new in box. Is 600 a fair price to sell?

you could get more.

thats a fair price for anyone. that would get sold instantly since its under retail. its up to you.

if you want you could hook a NTer up with that price or just go for more money elsewhere

I need a screen protector that has a closed circle for the home button

I think I'm just going to buy the spigen clear case, nothing else has impressed me.

Back
Top Bottom