Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Just came back from the Sprint store. The guy I spoke to on Friday was actually an honest,helpful employee and gave me correct info! Said they would have some more phones on Tuesday and sure enough walked in and got my phone! Came out to $133 after I traded in my 5. Pretty happy about that :smokin

:lol: cats gonna be on their phones mad long, causing it to get hot, then put it in the pocket, causing that joint to conform to their leg. Apple out here making nasa grade leg pads.

#thighphone

wack software and now cheap hardware? lol. but hey you got the iphone, youre better than everybody
Like droids don't move slower than windows 95 after a year. You got folks with 3GS whose phone is still working smoothly

As someone who works for a carrier that 3GS bit is a damn lie.

Maybe if you have never updated the software ever. Even then I doubt it.

laugh.gif
cats gonna be on their phones mad long, causing it to get hot, then put it in the pocket, causing that joint to conform to their leg. Apple out here making nasa grade leg pads.

#thighphone
This sounded funny as you typed it huh

Went to sprint, asked about the trade up, dude seriously told me the money I get for my 5s wouldn't apply towards the new phone, but only store credit towards accessories -_-

Dawg why would I need 285$ in accessories..

The inferiority complex that plagues so many droid users is stunning. There really needs to be a case study done. :lol:

Its not that.

Its just that the iphone represents that whole "follower" movement that's big right now.

Its as plain as day that flagship android phones are almost in and entirely different league than iphones, but people still buy them.

And most-likely its because of apples slick marketing. We'll never progress as a society if people keep this mentality up.

I bought the very first iphone when it dropped and the g1 when it first dropped. Android is just better. You can't even put a memory card or replace your battery on a iphone *****. People need to stop being sheep already.

Went to sprint, asked about the trade up, dude seriously told me the money I get for my 5s wouldn't apply towards the new phone, but only store credit towards accessories -_-

Shady coworker. Go to another store . At one sprint store dude told me I can only reserve and trade in my phone if I bought a bunch of accessories. Yet the one who here I actually got my phone had no problem giving my $233 towards my new phone.

Should sell it on Craigslist. I'm sure you will get more money. And cash.

Maybe they will let you use that $285 store credit for repairs when your phone bends 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Its not that.

Its just that the iphone represents that whole "follower" movement that's big right now.

Its as plain as day that flagship android phones are almost in and entirely different league than iphones, but people still buy them.

And most-likely its because of apples slick marketing. We'll never progress as a society if people keep this mentality up.

I bought the very first iphone when it dropped and the g1 when it first dropped. Android is just better. You can't even put a memory card or replace your battery on a iphone *****. People need to stop being sheep already.

Why are you in a topic that clearly states iPhone? Trolling because you're bored? They have a topic for Android for you to proclaim your love of that OS.

Why do you care what we choose to buy? You have the better phone, right :nerd:

Last edited:
Been an android user, thinking about trying out the 6 plus to switch things up. Nothing wrong with options, especially when they both do everything 99% of the population do with their phones.

Highly doubt that...and if so you've had repairs...had the same phone and it turned to **** at a year

I'm on my second iphone and never had issues
After a year it didn't want to go past the start up screen when I turned it on. I thought it was done so it got put in my drawer..a year later I did a hard reset(held down the volume down button + power) and it was good as new

So much dumb stuff being posted. Yes, apple should definitely apologize for their high sales numbers and consumers should apologize for liking their products. Eff outta here.

I'm saying though, if my phone works the way I want it to then there's no problem. Yes, android as cool features but I don't need all that on my phone.

Back
Top Bottom