Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Do not send to Nigeria...I love my people...and there is a possibility that he's not a scammer....BUT...there is no guarantee that the iPhone won't get snatched in transit...

I'm 99% sure that it will...

For the record, Nigeria ain't all dirt and naked people tho :lol:

Android users are the most insecure people on the planet. They raid Engadget posts on iOS/Mac daily just to make sure their voice is heard, and troll various threads in many forums on the web. Any iPhone topic and they gotta reply

While some Apple users may do the same, android users are FARRRRR more annoying and consistantly try to make themselves feel better by bashing the other OS.

I don't care if your phone had such and such feature.. Fact is Apple waited and did it right.

You know what I like about my iPhone?

- it works when I want it to work
- I don't have to pull batteries when my system locks up CAUSE IT NEVER LOCKS UP

:pimp:

Last edited:
People are so weird. They want to convince everyone else to like what they like or just that what they have is better. Worry about yourself.

Everytime the debate is brought up. Droid users always have their 2 cents which is fine with me. Then they start to tell me to Switch. And that droid has always had it first.

I just tell hit me with the. "Rather than trying to be first, I rather go with the phone that got it right."

Android users are the most insecure people on the planet. They raid Engadget posts on iOS/Mac daily just to make sure their voice is heard, and troll various threads in many forums on the web. Any iPhone topic and they gotta reply

While some Apple users may do the same, android users are FARRRRR more annoying and consistantly try to make themselves feel better by bashing the other OS.

I don't care if your phone had such and such feature.. Fact is Apple waited and did it right.

You know what I like about my iPhone?

- it works when I want it to work
- I don't have to pull batteries when my system locks up CAUSE IT NEVER LOCKS UP

:pimp:

Do you realize how ironic your post is?

So why is there never a line for android releases ? It's been 4 days and the iPhone 6 is still flying off the shelf with people waiting in line all day . When's the last time there was a big line for a droid release never. Even if they have the better specs no one cares and people will still buy apple and say thanks Samsung for the free advertisement on prime time tv

Dissing people over the phone they choose to get?:lol: Some of you sound legit emotional over this.

Last edited:
I'm black with a white iPhone
Am I lowkey Oreo or a uncle ruckus lol

The stuff ppl post sometimes smh

Oh yea I still cant post pics
Any rd on iOS 8.1

Last edited:
I don't understand why these lames come into this thread to bash a phone they've known about for weeks and still come in here to troll. Grow up!

Back
Top Bottom