Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Might just pull the trigger on Applecare. If I purchase it online do I need to get it inspected instore? Read somewhere that Apple needs to inspect your phone.

Last edited:
Been an android user, thinking about trying out the 6 plus to switch things up. Nothing wrong with options, especially when they both do everything 99% of the population do with their phones.
I wish I could agree with you, but that's not true.

most people download media directly from their phone, use expandable memory, and transfer media to their friends.
can't do that with an iphone without going thru itunes that encrypts YOUR media.

My friends always asked where do I get my music and videos from.
I offer to send it to them, give them the websites, but they can't do anything with it because apple doesn't want you to to use your technology for what it's made for.

motorola razors used to beam ringtones... apple in 2014? :smh:

Last edited:
Might just pull the trigger on Applecare. If I purchase it online do I need to get it inspected instore? Read somewhere that Apple needs to inspect your phone.

I haven't tried for the 6 yet but when I got it for the 5s it was over the phone and they just sent me an email with a link to run that iOS diagnostic app

Last edited:
^thanks.
Can anyone with the leather case tell me if the case has a hardback? Trying to cover myself from the bend fiasco.

Weird how I get pop up ads when I click the reply box in safari
mean.gif
...starting to get annoying
This started for me two weeks ago on my 4S. Made the mobile site unusable. Haven't had any problems with the 6. 

most people download media directly from their phone, use expandable memory, and transfer media to their friends.
can't do that with an iphone without going thru itunes that encrypts YOUR media.

I offer to send it to them, give them the websites, but they can't do anything with it because apple doesn't want you to to use your technology for what it's made for.

or you can use Google Play, One Drive, Box, Dropbox :\

Not that difficult to get around

Those new samsung commercials are lame. Make commercials about your products, not someone else's.

Last edited:
Those new samsung commercials are lame. Make commercials about your products, not domeone else's.
They don't know any better...them, Windows...all these companies base their sales pitch on "Oh Apple can do this? so can we!"

Last edited by a moderator:
for those complaining that the 6+ is too big...get bigger thumbs

True, the demographics are different, though the average iPhone user doesn't realize what they could do on android, so they are content with what they can do on their devices.

I did on my iphone 5 and it saved me!  One time with a issue when water damage in my phone and the other when my wife dropped the phone and screen shattered.. its a 50 dollar dedecutable and you get a new phone for up two accidents..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom