Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Android users are the most insecure people on the planet. They raid Engadget posts on iOS/Mac daily just to make sure their voice is heard, and troll various threads in many forums on the web. Any iPhone topic and they gotta reply

While some Apple users may do the same, android users are FARRRRR more annoying and consistantly try to make themselves feel better by bashing the other OS.

I don't care if your phone had such and such feature.. Fact is Apple waited and did it right.

You know what I like about my iPhone?

- it works when I want it to work
- I don't have to pull batteries when my system locks up CAUSE IT NEVER LOCKS UP

:pimp:

Do you realize how ironic your post is?

Do you know what ironic means?

If I posted this in the android thread then it would be ironic but it's not.

"Apple waited and did it right"

We shut that statement down about 100 pages ago. You need a new angle.

- NFC was non existent until now to regular folk. only fandroids knew what it was.. my friend who loves android didn't even know what it stood for, let alone what it was capable of doing a few months ago when he was praising his Nexus 5 to me. that sums up a lot of android users as they've seen a stupid samsung ad and automatically think that the phone is great. do you really think all these women holding galaxy's did research on what their phone does? :rofl: they say "iPhone sucks" and when i ask why, then they don't even have a good reason.

- apple implemented the fingerprint sensor, which everyone is dying to copy now. this was available on an android device years ago but it was a one and done thing. now that apple's done it again, and properly, android fans are asking for this hardware feature again in their next phone

- a lot of software tweaks were stolen from the JAILBREAK community. but you, or your community, refuse to admit this.

- 100 pages later, you still can't tell me why you and your sheep need to come into apple threads (or like i mentioned before, notorious for trolling apple posts on various internet articles) just to let everyone know how they feel. insecurity at its finest.

enjoy your phone, i'll enjoy mine. :smokin

No troll, but this statement also goes this way.  To an average person, not on forums, or watching keynotes, there are actually a lot of things they wouldn't know they're phones are capable of.  

Last edited:
Like I said we literally had this exact same conversation 100 pages ago. Perhaps you should go back and read it.

[thread="564981"]- ...that sums up a lot of apple users as they've seen a stupid apple ad and automatically think that the phone is great. do you really think all these women holding an iphone did research on what their phone does? :rofl:  they say "android sucks" and when i ask why, then they don't even have a good reason.[/thread]

No troll, but this statement also goes this way.  To an average person, not on forums, or watching keynotes, there are actually a lot of things they wouldn't know they're phones are capable of.  

you're so clueless. have you seen an ad for the galaxy and have you seen an ad for the iPhone? i suggest you go to youtube and watch them because the difference is night and day.

apple shows off the phone, samsung bashes the competition.

also, i have not ONCE seen an apple ad on twitter. but i see one for samsung daily. pathetic company tbh :smh:

Because I saw a foolish statement in the thread preview. So I decided to help people save time and energy by pointing out that this conversation already happened and your side lost.

Last edited:
Did this dude just did this..Samsung is pathetic for advertising on Twitter :smh:

Advertising to 100s of millions of people = pathetic company :lol:

Get apples nuts off your chin brah.. I'm rocking the 6 now but damb some of y'all are ridic with these arguments. . both sides. Enjoy the phones and leave it at that, no one needs to justify their purchases by bashing someone else's decision to buy an iPhone or Android... I think samsungs ad was hilarious, and it got a lot of folks talking including a lot of Apple fanboys.. I think it worked :lol:

Last edited:
This is the apple thread.  If anything it should be full of fanboys and andriod bashing.  I never understood why people feed the andriod trolls who come in here just to troll.  What you guys need to realize is that NT is the minority.  Most people on here are tech savvy and did research when buying a phone.  We know what works for us.
Personally i like andriods freedom.  But iOS is a better software. and once it becomes jailbroken it will be back to being the best phone on the market (IMO).  And i know people say oh but you can do all that on andriod now...which may or may not be true...but it doesn't have the customer support of apple or the smoothness of iOS.  

Did this dude just did this..Samsung is pathetic for advertising on Twitter :smh:

Advertising to 100s of millions of people = pathetic company :lol:

Get apples nuts off your chin brah.. I'm rocking the 6 now but damb some of y'all are ridic with these arguments. . both sides. Enjoy the phones and leave it at that, no one needs to justify their purchases by bashing someone else's decision to buy an iPhone or Android... I think samsungs ad was hilarious, and it got a lot of folks talking including a lot of Apple fanboys.. I think it worked :lol:

there's a difference between advertising to millions of people and SPAMMING their ads to millions of people.

samsung spends more money on ads than any other tech company..

anyone ever have issues after getting a screen replaced??

took my phone 5 for a glass replacement yesterday.

picked it up and everything was working fine when I left.

woke up to my phone overheating and powered off.

now it freezes at the apple screen and shows an error message :smh:

Anyone ever have a similar issue? Is it fixable or did they just crap out my 5??

So what if the phone bends?

You can clearing see the amount of force it takes to bend from that video. Besides, if you keep in cover I highly doubt your phone will be bending.

Put that amount of force on a large Samsung and it'll probably crack.

[thread="564981"]- ...that sums up a lot of apple users as they've seen a stupid apple ad and automatically think that the phone is great. do you really think all these women holding an iphone did research on what their phone does? :rofl:  they say "android sucks" and when i ask why, then they don't even have a good reason.[/thread]

you're so clueless. have you seen an ad for the galaxy and have you seen an ad for the iPhone? i suggest you go to youtube and watch them because the difference is night and day.

apple shows off the phone, samsung bashes the competition.

also, i have not ONCE seen an apple ad on twitter. but i see one for samsung daily. pathetic company tbh :smh:
Have u seen the iPhone thumb commercial on youtube?

So what if the phone bends?

You can clearing see the amount of force it takes to bend from that video. Besides, if you keep in cover I highly doubt your phone will be bending.

Put that amount of force on a large Samsung and it'll crack.

fixed , enlarged & qft

Last edited:
lol man I hate that this bend gate is coming out...

I currently have the 6...looking for a 6 plus...

There's a video of the same guy trying to bend a note 3 and it doesnt bend smdh...

I think I'm still copping the 6 plus lol

With Apple care tho [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Might just pull the trigger on Applecare. If I purchase it online do I need to get it inspected instore? Read somewhere that Apple needs to inspect your phone.

dont think you can buy it online unless you buy the phone online at the same time (unless its changed)

they have to inspect the phone if you already have it.

SMH .. crazy.. (Sorry if posted already, did not go back in the thread)

They'll just need to re-engineer it, focusing on the point of interest where it fails, and release a stronger one next year.

With that being said, I'm still copping da 6+ :smokin

only way they can fix it is using different metal or make it thicker.

people ignore the fact that the 5/S is made of same metal and it would bend. not as bad but a lot of people and 5's that were bent. aluminum is soft especially when its a thin phone.

kinda sucks but w/e

Have any of your iPhones or iPads top button get loose or anything and not work? My iPad Air top button isn't working... I can't turn on/off the screen

Back
Top Bottom