Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Rocking with the Apple navy blue leather case my coworker gave me. It's perfect and adds no bulk whatsoever.  
smokin.gif

nthat.gif
. I definitely wouldn't drop 50 bucks on it though....Apple tripping Smh

Are the T-Mobile iPhones universal for all carriers?

I can't find any Verizon iphones in my area and I found some t-mobiles

Some of these cases you dudes are using are hideous.
But that's why each person buys THEIR OWN cases though, because its what appeals to them not you
Exactly. Some people value protection over aesthetics. It only took me dropping my phone once to realize a phone in a bulky case looks way better than a phone with a cracked screen. But to each his own.

Last edited:
Is there any way to ignore calls without sending it to voicemail to continue w/e you were doing? 
nerd.gif

For example, on the S5 if your on IG or something a little box would pop up saying you have a call and you can just drag it to the side and continue doing what your doing. 

Here had this on 5S I would put this case up against ANY of those Hurt Locker steez cases ya putting on your phone

Nvm can't post pics on IOS8 :smh:

But look up the tech21 bumper case for 5S

Patiently waiting for their 6 model

Even if you reserve a phone, they make you sit on a line. Reserve lines last week were 40 minutes. ******* ridiculous.

Here had this on 5S I would put this case up against ANY of those Hurt Locker steez cases ya putting on your phone

Nvm can't post pics on IOS8 :smh:

But look up the tech21 bumper case for 5S

Patiently waiting for their 6 model
except those of us with 6+ have almost zero options until the bigger brand manufacturers start putting them out. 90% are just looking for temporary solutions until they do.

Even if you reserve a phone, they make you sit on a line. Reserve lines last week were 40 minutes. ******* ridiculous.

I went to the Apple Store in Lincoln Park, Chicago when I reserved my phone. I was in and out in ten minutes. Just my experience though.

I walked into apple and was out with my 64gb silver in 30 minutes, just be patient, screw waiting on line, one day you'll show up and they'll be readily available

Damn people stil lining up? Apple store here doesn't have a line....you just walk in ask for the phone and be out. Smh

People still lining up here but the lines are small compared to release. Apple said they didn't have too many 6 pluses but the 6 you can grab easily

Some of these cases you dudes are using are hideous.
But that's why each person buys THEIR OWN cases though, because its what appeals to them not you
Oh, I agree 100%.  

I'll just never understand buying a svelte, classy looking device and wrapping it in something that looks like it was designed by an 8-yr old.

But like you said, to each his own.  

Anyone got a solution to iMessage showing up as your email instead of number? My buddy just updated his phone and now his email is showing.

:nerd:

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]What insurance coverage everybody rockin with??

Applecare or their carrier monthly insurance plans[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom