Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I JUST WANT A SPACE GRAY OR GOLD 6+ 64GB FOR AT&T!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY THE HELL ARENT THERE ANY STORES WITH THEM???

I HAVE YET TO SEE A SINGLE INDIVIDUAL WITH A 6+, BUT YET THEY HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT SINCE RELEASE DAY!
mean.gif
mean.gif

APPLE STORE... NO GO
BEST BUY... NO GO
AT&T... NO GO
RADIO SHACK... NO GO!

mean.gif
Damn, it'll be okay. Give it another two weeks and a lot of places will restock.

Damn, it'll be okay. Give it another two weeks and a lot of places will restock.

I HOPE SO. AFTER CHECKING THE 6+ OUT AT THE APPLE STORE, I NEED IT. IM 6'7, I HAVE HUGE A__ HANDS, I NEED THAT JOINT. THIS 5S AINT CUTTIN IT (SIZE WISE) ANYMORE. LOL!

Last edited:

Hahha nah I don't think so. In my 5 years of owning iPhones I've never cracked/dropped one causing any damage. All my friends who have ever cracked their iPhones have had cases on em. No point in throwing away $55. Ain't nothing like going raw.

First is was RIP now u just setting your self up with those comments...... :nerd:

I'm still looking for a good armband for the 6+. Would prefer a sleeve though.

Before this year I never cracked a screen, cracked my 5 and my Nexus 5. Don't take but once

Just returned my apple leather case. Going to live life on the edge and go naked brahs :smokin

yea after the last 2 days and getting applecare plus i might just say screw it and go naked as i planned.

this thing just seems so fragile tho

atleast the 5 was solid as hell

Hahha nah I don't think so. In my 5 years of owning iPhones I've never cracked/dropped one causing any damage. All my friends who have ever cracked their iPhones have had cases on em. No point in throwing away $55. Ain't nothing like going raw.

the apple leather case aint really for protection. if you drop it its still gonna crack or break :lol:

its just to be stylish and maybe conceal the back but dropping wise, it will doing next to nothing to prevent a cracked/broken screen. same goes for the silicone

the apple leather case aint really for protection. if you drop it its still gonna crack or break :lol:

its just to be stylish and maybe conceal the back but dropping wise, it will doing next to nothing to prevent a cracked/broken screen. same goes for the silicone

I agree. If you ain't getting a otter box or an army tank for it, there's really no purpose for a case. I've adjusted to the size of the + and it's much easier to handle which is why I don't feel a need for the case anymore. I didn't wanna put it in the drawer and have it be a waste of $55. More power to those that feel the need for cases though.

Im only concerned about the back scratching. i dont want it to look like garbage is 6 months :lol:

my 5 looked so bad after awhile

anyone still WAITING for their phone from verizon? waiting for two 6+'s
they just switched there program to compete with sprint.... 350 buy out from your old carrier plus they modified their plans too

i asked for HD wallpapers a few pages back and no one replied

im sick of the stock ones :lol:

anyone still WAITING for their phone from verizon? waiting for two 6+'s
they just switched there program to compete with sprint.... 350 buy out from your old carrier plus they modified their plans too

I placed my order on 9/23 for the 64gb plus and I'm still waiting for a order update :rolleyes

Ordered the silver but I'm planning on switching to the space grey

Last edited:

Can anyone recommend a simple silicon one that covers ALL edges? I hate how the Apple one leaves the bottom edge exposed.
http://www.spigen.com/brands/apple/iphone/iphone-6/iphone-6/iphone-6-case-capsule-4-7.html

I have this and the apple one.. the spigen capsule is TPU which is composite of rubber and silicon 

The apple case is tackier than the spigen but not $20s more

That said the build of the apple case is a lot better... the spigen case didnt hug the phone well ( maybe due to the early release of them before the phone was out) 

As far your comment about the exposing the bottom front of the phone I wondered this as well but the phone is so thin that TPU or Silicone  would be so thin that it wouldnt provide much protection. Also the spigen version I have never made contact with the phone in that area. 

If your a person who switches cases a lot then Id say go with the spigen it was $10 shipped on ebay but if your like me and buy just one case that wont come off the phone then Id say get the apple case. 

Back
Top Bottom