Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Sharing is SEVERELY limited on iPhone compare to Android.

I'm use to sharing a picture by hitting the share icon in the Gallery bar and having pretty much every app imaginable, but the ones I use the most are

Dropbox
PhotoGrid
Vsco
Instagram

I cant do that on the or am I missing something? Can somebody help me.

Also I notice if I edit a picture it saves the original as the edit, not as second picture with the edits.

You can def share more in iOS 8 than before but it is still behind android. With this new extensibility it is getting better though.

I still think iOS is the best OS by quite a ways but they are lacking some simole things in very obvious areas.

Verizon got me hot. Ordered my phone on the 5th. Hasn't shipped yet. Could wait until the 21st. And to make things worse , my 5 kicked the bucket yest

Just up sized from a 6 to a 6+. Got moviebox up and running this morning. Now how do I get music on this thing without going through iTunes?
Recent android convert no jailbreak for now.

Sharing is SEVERELY limited on iPhone compare to Android.

I'm use to sharing a picture by hitting the share icon in the Gallery bar and having pretty much every app imaginable, but the ones I use the most are

Dropbox
PhotoGrid
Vsco
Instagram

I cant do that on the or am I missing something? Can somebody help me.

Also I notice if I edit a picture it saves the original as the edit, not as second picture with the edits.
you are missing something lol

Just up sized from a 6 to a 6+. Got moviebox up and running this morning. Now how do I get music on this thing without going through iTunes?
Recent android convert no jailbreak for now.

I might move up eventually. That 1080 Netflix has me jealous

I want them to get that bezel down though.

Finally placed my order for a 6+ 128gb on saturday

My iPhone 4's days are numbered now :lol:

Is a screen protector a must?

been rocking without a screen protector and its been fine so far. unless you put it in a bag with a lot of stuff like keys pens, you really don't need one imo

been rocking without a screen protector and its been fine so far. unless you put it in a bag with a lot of stuff like keys pens, you really don't need one imo

I was thinking since it's a bigger surface it would increase the chances of scratches. But I usually designate a pocket for only my phone. So hopefully I should be good.

Now my search begins for a decent solid slim case.

View media item 1264305
Is this normal? Took my phone off 8 and as of 10:20 it's at 67% :smh: half of that time I was underground, other half I was commuting to the train on NT and listening to music

Being in a weak signal area drains your battery like crazy
I have my cell data turned off when I'm underground. At minimum I should get 4 hours if I'm watching YouTube videos but I'm not even doing that. My battery shouldn't be 50% after 4 hours of social networks periodically. I turned off location, background refresh, brightness down. Can't even use the features of my phone. I'm bringing it in on my lunch break.

Last edited:
Definitely turn off cell data or put it in airplane mode when you have crappy service or none. In one of my classes the room makes you lose signal so I put it in airplane mode

Last edited:
Anyone else besides me use ghost armor? I like that it protects from scratches. I know it doesn't protect much against a real drop, but man I can't see myself putting a case on this sexy *** phone.

For anyone that is thinking about getting the Zagg glass. So in only about a month in a half, not only have I cracked the sides of the glass but my key made the hugest scratch ever just yesterday. I mean what is all this talk about not getting scratched when it just does that. I guess I am glad it was that and not the real glass but I really thought this thing would take more abuse than only a month to show real wear. I know there is the lifetime warranty but still. A pretty faulty product at $40. I think they are on sale at Best Buy for $24 now though.

For anyone that is thinking about getting the Zagg glass. So in only about a month in a half, not only have I cracked the sides of the glass but my key made the hugest scratch ever just yesterday. I mean what is all this talk about not getting scratched when it just does that. I guess I am glad it was that and not the real glass but I really thought this thing would take more abuse than only a month to show real wear. I know there is the lifetime warranty but still. A pretty faulty product at $40. I think they are on sale at Best Buy for $24 now though.
I've had my zagg glass for literally one week to the date and I have a big *** crack horizontally across my 6+ this thing gets damaged super easily . ... buyer beware , tht warranty is needed because no one would buy this thing twice .

Last edited:
^^^I really don't get the product. I work in insurance and the whole way we make money off of it is so people don't ever use it. Zagg has always had a lifetime warranty but I doubt people really took advantage of it at all. This product is the first time I ever registered to use the warranty because of the price of the glass protector and will use it forever until I change phones. Not sure if this is the catch but you have to pay $6 for shipping on a new protector and for some reason, I feel like that $6 is what Zagg paid to have this product made. That is the only way I feel like this whole thing can make sense where Zagg doesn't take a hit from their lifetime warranty.

And I just went to Best Buy yesterday and it was $15 off. I went online right now and now it's $17 off.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/zagg-in...plus/8699089.p?id=1219359704752&skuId=8699089

I've had my zagg glass for literally one week to the date and I have a big *** crack horizontally across my 6+ this thing gets damaged super easily . ... buyer beware , tht warranty is needed because no one would buy this thing twice .

I'm on my second zagg screen now and I don't think I have any major complaints. My first screen protector cracked after 4-5 drops one night when I was out drinking at some bars. Not a single scratch on the screen when i removed it. And it was flawless since before that. I also have a pretty good case on the phone too so I'm sure that helped. But other than that I can't really complain. But I have been hearing a lot of complaints about them though.

Back
Top Bottom