Apple to hold iPhone 4 press conference this Friday.

Via Engadget.com

ip4main.jpg

Headline says it all folks. Obviously the company is going to be getting out in front of this antenna drama (finally). We've been invited and we'll be there, presumably reporting live! It all happens at 10AM PT, Friday the 16th.

2myrn8p.jpg

++## just got real!

Via Engadget.com

ip4main.jpg

Headline says it all folks. Obviously the company is going to be getting out in front of this antenna drama (finally). We've been invited and we'll be there, presumably reporting live! It all happens at 10AM PT, Friday the 16th.

2myrn8p.jpg

++## just got real!

"It's ok, the revolutionary design is perfect for your needs, Apple like always is striving to bring you flawless design and the latest in technology"

"It's ok, the revolutionary design is perfect for your needs, Apple like always is striving to bring you flawless design and the latest in technology"

IMO iphones are garbage anyways. good luck to those with the new iphone, and hopefully apple will rectify the situation.

IMO iphones are garbage anyways. good luck to those with the new iphone, and hopefully apple will rectify the situation.

I don't understand why people go out of their way to bash the iPhone and other Apple products. I'm glad Apple is finally (at least I hope they will) addressing the flaw of the phone.

I don't understand why people go out of their way to bash the iPhone and other Apple products. I'm glad Apple is finally (at least I hope they will) addressing the flaw of the phone.

Back
Top Bottom