Apple to hold iPhone 4 press conference this Friday.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by Crumbs

I have 0 issues with mine, i just want a free bumper.

THIS

and Verzion is not getting the iphone so why do people keep saying they will?
it's speculation. and no one with a high-end android phone wants an iphone so its win-win for verizon.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by Crumbs

I have 0 issues with mine, i just want a free bumper.

THIS

and Verzion is not getting the iphone so why do people keep saying they will?
it's speculation. and no one with a high-end android phone wants an iphone so its win-win for verizon.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by JUS3

http://
phonefingers.jpg

sick.gif
 lookin like multi-colored chinese condoms 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cold...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Apple today is holding its iPhone 4 press conference where it is expected to address issues with the device's cellular signal reception.

The event is scheduled to kick off at Apple's Cupertino headquarters at 10:00 AM Pacific Time / 1:00 PM Eastern Time, or just about one hour from now. Apple will not be providing live video or audio coverage of the event, and thus observers will have to rely primarily on text and photo updates coming out of the event.

Live Web/Twitter Coverage
- Engadget
- All Things Digital
- MobileCrunch
- Ars Technica
- gdgt
- Fortune
- MacRumors Twitter updates

Apple today is holding its iPhone 4 press conference where it is expected to address issues with the device's cellular signal reception.

The event is scheduled to kick off at Apple's Cupertino headquarters at 10:00 AM Pacific Time / 1:00 PM Eastern Time, or just about one hour from now. Apple will not be providing live video or audio coverage of the event, and thus observers will have to rely primarily on text and photo updates coming out of the event.

- Engadget
- All Things Digital
- MobileCrunch
- Ars Technica
- gdgt
- Fortune

- Engadget
- All Things Digital
- MobileCrunch
- Ars Technica
- gdgt
- Fortune

- Engadget
- All Things Digital
- MobileCrunch
- Ars Technica
- gdgt
- Fortune

- Engadget
- All Things Digital
- MobileCrunch
- Ars Technica
- gdgt
- Fortune

- Engadget
- All Things Digital
- MobileCrunch
- Ars Technica
- gdgt
- Fortune

Originally Posted by bns1201

sure theyre having the press conference, but i heard the reception was cancelled
laugh.gif
 Does it seem kind of odd that Apple isn't having video coverage of this conference?

sure theyre having the press conference, but i heard the reception was cancelled
laugh.gif
 Does it seem kind of odd that Apple isn't having video coverage of this conference?

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

laugh.gif
i dont think they ever have live video coverage, normally we have to wait until after to watch it

Back
Top Bottom