Apple to hold iPhone 4 press conference this Friday.

Why is he skating around the issues and tryna throw everyone else under the bus. A PROBLEM EXISTS, get on with it and offer the solution already

Why is he skating around the issues and tryna throw everyone else under the bus. A PROBLEM EXISTS, get on with it and offer the solution already

i guess its cheaper to give a free case to everyone that wants one than to recall

iphone-reception-pc-0956-rm-eng.jpg

ok now he is getting outlandish with the BS i mean so when the 3G came out it wasnt a radically new design then the 2G? so your telling me i had a case for my 3GS when i bought it ? I didnt need a case for ANY of the last 3 IPhones ive used except this one.. REALLY JOBS? were all intelligent people here u can tell 3rd graders and soccer mom's this but not us techies we know the truth...

ok now he is getting outlandish with the BS i mean so when the 3G came out it wasnt a radically new design then the 2G? so your telling me i had a case for my 3GS when i bought it ? I didnt need a case for ANY of the last 3 IPhones ive used except this one.. REALLY JOBS? were all intelligent people here u can tell 3rd graders and soccer mom's this but not us techies we know the truth...

Back
Top Bottom