Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Man I'm so happy to be honest that Aquas are widely available and the hypebeast are starting to back off. But we're getting hit with the that $190 and $220 price tag which makes me double clutch but my hearts take over and cops what I like, it's crazy. But I'm never leaving. It was part of my childhood it's crazy. But once the cement 3's and heineken dunks drop everything change that $20-$80 bucks became a reality profit was to be made off everything. Dudes started taking advantage. Smh. I wonder how much these crazy prices will hold of too but I can't back of the stuff we always wanted. It crazy.

Last edited:

Kobe's presence in the NBA hasnt been felt for years if we being honest

Here how my list goes:

1. Michael Jordan

2. Julius Erving

3. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

4. Wilt Chamberlain

5. Magic Johnson

6. Scottie Pippen

7. Kobe Bryant

8. Dennis Rodman

9. Ray Allen

10. Allen Iverson
I think you need to look up the stats of wilt chamberlain and bill Russell before placing jordan as number 1 and having chamberlain so low. and Ray allen over ai? just stupid

I DGAF what anybody says. Westbrook is the only player besides prime kobe showing those killer mj instinct vibes. Dude is a monster and really throws his body out there for a bucket

@AirSakuragiNot a bad list. I could name another 20 players that deserve to be on the list. It's hard West, Stockton, & Russell should be near the top for sure. 
Why are people complaining about the glitter yet love the OVO 10?
Sometimes people are irrational. One year people say " Nobody likes boring all white shoes or Jordan X's."  

Suddenly they're into all white X's the next year. smh. I practically have all the X's & no ovo's,  yet joe smo only has ovo's and maybe wht gry. 

Last edited:
I think you need to look up the stats of wilt chamberlain and bill Russell before placing jordan as number 1 and having chamberlain so low. and Ray allen over ai? just stupid
+1......thank you couldn't have worded better than that. Lol really Sak Jordan before Wilt :rolleyes show the originators some RESPECT

@AirSakuragi
Not a bad list. I could name another 20 players that deserve to be on the list. It's hard West, Stockton, & Russell should be near the top for sure. 
Sometimes people are irrational. One year people say " Nobody likes boring all white shoes or Jordan X's."  

Suddenly they're into all white X's the next year. smh. I practically have all the X's & no ovo's,  yet joe smo only has ovo's and maybe wht gry. 
You forgot the Ol you know 10s squeak right line smh

@AirSakuragi
Not a bad list. I could name another 20 players that deserve to be on the list. It's hard West, Stockton, & Russell should be near the top for sure. 

Especially all white sneakers! Hype and limited sneakers do funny things to people.

You forgot the Ol you know 10s squeak right line smh
laugh.gif
 & the crease near the toe! W.e I love my X's and wear them to the ground. If anything, the III's are the worst noise makers! 

@MJO23DAN  True.  I was the only person in the store when I picked up my sport blues. Interested to see how this plays out 

Last edited:
Here how my list goes:

1. Michael Jordan

2. Julius Erving

3. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

4. Wilt Chamberlain

5. Magic Johnson

6. Scottie Pippen

7. Kobe Bryant

8. Dennis Rodman

9. Ray Allen

10. Allen Iverson

Ray Ray and Rodman in an all-time top 10 list? Nah man

It goes more like this in my opinion:

1. Michael Jordan
2. Magic Johnson
3. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
4. Bill Russell
5. Kobe Bryant
6. Wilt Chamberlain
7. Larry Bird
8. Tim Duncan
9. Shaquille O'Neal
10. Lebron James/Hakeem Olajuwon (tie)

8, 9 and 10 i disagree with but thats me, but not a chance in the world I'm EVER putting scottie above Kobe or even in the top 10 for that matter. The rest of the list is debatable which is normal.

Karl Malone was a beast....in the regular season. When it comes to playoff time, he didn't raise his level of play to the same degree as those in my top ten. And of course, zero rings. But Mailman is top 20 for sure

Ray Ray and Rodman in an all-time top 10 list? Nah man

It goes more like this in my opinion:

1. Michael Jordan
2. Magic Johnson
3. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
4. Bill Russell
5. Kobe Bryant
6. Wilt Chamberlain
7. Larry Bird
8. Tim Duncan
9. Shaquille O'Neal
10. Lebron James/Hakeem Olajuwon (tie)
Here's my list
1)MJ
2)Wilt
3)Kareem
4)Magic
5)Russell
6)Bird
7)Kobe
8)Duncan
9)Shaq
10)KG
People will shake their heads at KG but he revolutionized the tweener position.Dude's a legit 7 foot and could play small forward if need be.Shaq should be higher like 2 or 3 but due to his poor conditioning and lackadaisical attitude he didn't achieve everything he could have.Shaq has 4 rings should have had 8 or 9 no matter his sidekick he was the closest thing to unstoppable since wilt.

Here's my list
1)MJ
2)Wilt
3)Kareem
4)Magic
5)Russell
6)Bird
7)Kobe
8)Duncan
9)Shaq
10)KG
People will shake their heads at KG but he revolutionized the tweener position.Dude's a legit 7 foot and could play small forward if need be.Shaq should be higher like 2 or 3 but due to his poor conditioning and lackadaisical attitude he didn't achieve everything he could have.Shaq has 4 rings should have had 8 or 9 no matter his sidekick he was the closest thing to unstoppable since wilt.

You make great points. Hard to argue against KG but what KG did to revolutionize the PF position, Olajuwon did for the center position as well. Dream was 6-11, some say 6-10, yet he dominated an era that was rich with hall of fame/all star centers and big men (Ewing, Robinson, Brad Daugherty, Moses Malone, Kareem, Parish, Laimbeer, Kevin Willis, McHale, Eaton, Mailman, Tarpley, Duckworth, Mutombo- all these players were all-stars). Hakeem could post you up better than any big, face you up and take you off the dribble, he had footwork like crazy and you can say his footwork was arguably better than Jordan's. And to top it all off, he had like five different go-to moves - jump hooks, fadeaways, turn around jumpers, 18-foot jumpers, etc. Not to mention quadruple doubles, MVPs, defensive player of the year awards. What he did as an undersized center far surpasses KG in my book.

You make great points. Hard to argue against KG but what KG did to revolutionize the PF position, Olajuwon did for the center position as well. Dream was 6-11, some say 6-10, yet he dominated an era that was rich with hall of fame/all star centers and big men (Ewing, Robinson, Brad Daugherty, Moses Malone, Kareem, Parish, Laimbeer, Kevin Willis, McHale, Eaton, Mailman, Tarpley, Duckworth, Mutombo- all these players were all-stars). Hakeem could post you up better than any big, face you up and take you off the dribble, he had footwork like crazy and you can say his footwork was arguably better than Jordan's. And to top it all off, he had like five different go-to moves - jump hooks, fadeaways, turn around jumpers, 18-foot jumpers, etc. Not to mention quadruple doubles, MVPs, defensive player of the year awards. What he did as an undersized center far surpasses KG in my book.
No argument their I value Olajuwon's accomplishments in the league.I was talking more along the lines of what gm's and pro scouts were looking for in a big man after KG's first couple seasons.He could defend the three was just so rangy,but as far as accomplishments and who is in the top ten is a personal preference.Ive always been a KG fan since MJ retired.

No argument their I value Olajuwon's accomplishments in the league.I was talking more along the lines of what gm's and pro scouts were looking for in a big man after KG's first couple seasons.He could defend the three was just so rangy,but as far as accomplishments and who is in the top ten is a personal preference.Ive always been a KG fan since MJ retired.
KG was definitely a freak of nature in that he was so athletic and like you said, rangy, for a 7-footer. Plus he got better and better defensively as he grew into his frame. For a long time, it was KG, Duncan, Chris Webber, and Rasheed Wallace who were the best PF's in the league, with Jermaine O'Neal right behind them for a couple of years when he was at Indiana. But KG was so much more different than Duncan, Wallace, Webber, and O'Neal, who were more the traditional back-to-the-basket PFs like Karl Malone, Barkley, and McHale were. KG in his prime was probably the most athletic and versatile PF of the last 25 years. As a Lakers fan, I hated him when he was a Celtic. He was the reason the Celtics beat the Lakers in the Finals in '08. Otherwise, Pau Gasol would've had a field day.

What's wrong with the list?
You left off the only player to come close to Mike for GOAT - Bill Russell for starters. Larry Bird is possibly the greatest F to play. Magic at 5 is plain disrespectful. I'm not sure Iverson would make the top 30 let alone top 10

Isn't Airsak 15? Wtf does he know about Bill Russell. Hakeem is the greatest Center ever imo. Won back 2 back chips when Jordan retired. I think a lot of people forget the competition wasn't as good as it was in the 90's. Most of the "top 50" players of all time played during that era.

Back
Top Bottom