Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

They have a lot of older stuff... Carmine 6s, Fire Red and Sport Blue 3s, French Blue 7s, I'm somewhat skeptical, but Js do sit in Europe... and the prices after shipping are still kinda high, but if they offer a discount for getting multiple pairs you might be able to come up...

Stockx ain’t so cheap “shipping” wise any more for me I guess as of June first they started charging sales tax
Went to cop and they were a lil pricy so to offset some of that I bid on a pair instead
Sales tax 18bucks
Shipping 13bucks
Can’t wait till they just open an nyc location I’ll just walk right in

Stockx ain’t so cheap “shipping” wise any more for me I guess as of June first they started charging sales tax
Went to cop and they were a lil pricy so to offset some of that I bid on a pair instead
Sales tax 18bucks
Shipping 13bucks
Can’t wait till they just open an nyc location I’ll just walk right in

Damn. That’s crazy.

When they do a brick mortar shop it’s gonna be dope.

Damn. That’s crazy.

When they do a brick mortar shop it’s gonna be dope.

Yeah bro they started charging sales tax in like 10 states starting this month
Thought I was bugging cuz I only ever factor in that 13$ shipping on top of everything and looked at the final price and did a double take
Had I honestly known this I would’ve grabbed a couple joints last month that I’m catching up on smh

Yeah bro they started charging sales tax in like 10 states starting this month
Thought I was bugging cuz I only ever factor in that 13$ shipping on top of everything and looked at the final price and did a double take
Had I honestly known this I would’ve grabbed a couple joints last month that I’m catching up on smh

:rofl: damn. I haven’t made a purchase in a month. That **** is the blow. That sales tax is disrespectful.

Yeah I just peep. I’m basically looking GOAT app now when I see the sales tax. 26 extra bucks for an item that’s 119. :smh:

82B68A65-D969-470A-B3A9-0E278ABF6B48.jpeg

UNDS today.

Comfort is lacking though, right? I'm debating trying to get a pair now, or waiting for the next retro. Color, shape, etc., though, this last retro was nearly perfect to the OG (which I had). Only thing that could improve is comfort. Should have bought them when they were on discount a LONG time ago!

Back
Top Bottom