Aquamanjay tribute- wear your Aqua VIII’s 6/22/23 - #AquaJayDay

More than happy to be a part of a community that comes together in times like this. I could only imagine how awesome Jalen would feel knowing what has been done and thought about today. Its more than just shoes, its appreciation of life. And so many of you displayed that here. Very proud to be a part of NT.

9BDA5221-E4E4-4D63-8CE2-DC1A0FA1A1B2.jpeg

Rest well AquamanJay

Methodical Management Methodical Management - Any chance we can make this one of the "Featured Threads" on the front page in Jay's memory?
Absolutely!

As saddened as I think we all are by this, it's inspiring to see people from all over the world coming together to celebrate Jalen's life. Like all of you, my thoughts are with his family in their time of grief.

Absolutely!

As saddened as I think we all are by this, it's inspiring to see people from all over the world coming together to celebrate Jalen's life. Like all of you, my thoughts are with his family in their time of grief.

Thanks Meth. I hope Jalen knew how respected he was around here, but maybe his RL family and friends will see this small tribute we've given him and know, as well.

Crazy that I see this thread now, I just took this pic to post up on the Vapormax thread. Aqua 8's will always hold a place in my heart. Those would have been my first pair of Jordan's as a Kid but my pops played me and copped me some Michael Jackson LA Gear's talking about "they're Jordan's dont you see the "MJ" on the side?" smh lmao. Finally copped 2 pairs of the 2008's while I had the flu but it wasnt till the 2015's that brought me back to when I first had them in my hand as a kid.

Any how, I didnt know AquaMan Jay but I would always see him posting on NT and on IG. I enjoyed his commentary. Sad to hear of his passing, I just seen him on here not too long ago. Does anyone know when he passed? Here's my pic, sorry I'm not wearing them tho....RIP to AquaMan Jay!!
20190622_190835.jpg

also i **** with him when he was jaylaw15. he loved the recent og 7 retros the hares and bordeauxs. always thought his favorites were the 7 until he changed his name

rip man

I remember his avatar when he was jaylaw15

Kanye_as_President.jpg

If I'm not mistaken he was also Anthracite8 before jaylaw15

010618_01.jpg

Use to argue with him for liking those :lol: but respect him for not following the hype wave :smokin

Homie had a passion for OG colorways but also did his research on why MJ made that particular pair so special :nthat:

This game needs more people like him, nowadays IG is the reason why most of these people are lining up. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom