Arden Fair Mall Update(All Star XX3's, Countdown Packs, Flightposites, Zoom 95's)

Finally had a day off, so I decided to go to the mall to pick up a pair of Zoom 95's. Got a chance to see what was new in the mall.

Footlocker. Got there at the right time, they bringing up a bunch of boxes right before they closed the shop up.
All Star XX3's FSR (yes, full size run)
Countdown Pack 13's and 10's FSR (yes, full size run)
Black XX3's sz 10's
Black Flightposites sz 10 and above
Zoom 95's 10 and up
Zoom 96's FSR
CP3's
Kobe II's
whole bunch of Team j's

Champs:
Had both color Durants
Zoom BB 2's
Zoom 95's (small sizes)
Flight Windmills
Cp3's
Zoom 96's

Footaction:
Glacier Fusions
Whole bunch of Team J's
all I could recollect, cause they were closing up

Basically blew my check on
Two all star xx3's
a pair of zooms
pair of flightposites
and one Countdown Pack

Hope you guys get to catch what you might have missed...

Yo SINcereOne03!
What's the number for the Footlocker @ Arden Fair!!! I'm dying to get a hold of a sz 13 in the All-Star 23's so get at me!
Any way you can help a fellow NT'er out!
peace

Anybody in Sac can help out! Arden's got a pair of sz 13 All-Stars but they won't ship or do phone orders. I'm at Stanford and can't get upthere now so Please pm if you can help by picking them up for me!
peace
Perry

picked up a 10. i called in and they held the 9.5. had my cousin go in for me - apparently they sold the 9.5 thinking i wouldnt show up
frown.gif
ahh well. willlikely return my spare stealths 9.5 to alleviate the finances lol.

wish i coulda helped on the 13, but i sent my cousin as a favor.

Anybody in Sac PLEASE HELP! I need that sz 13 All-Star XX3 and they won't ship to San Jose so can someone pick it up locally TODAY!
please hit me on my cell at 408-608-8890 if anyone can make this happen.
peace
Perry

was just at Arden they had size 7.5,8,8.5, 11.5 in the all star xx3's. Size 8, 12,13,14,15, 7.5 in the countdown packs

Thanks SINcereOne and Niketalker23 for lookin' out. I'll just keep bangin' the monkey on the south side.
peace

Man I went up their excited as hell to get the all stars. Left my house 8:35 get their at 8:42 go up to footlocker and ask for my size only to hear that mysize just got sold 5 minutes before I walk in.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

But yea looks like they have smaller sizes in the all star's left though.

Thanks for the Head ups tho man. appreciated even though didnt get to cop.

^if you were a size 11, my boy copped it, sorry...I was in there with him, and one of the employees asked the other employee if they still had it available andit was at the counter. Sucks cause after someone asked for it, it basically sealed the deal about my boy getting them..

^^
Yea I went into to try and cop a 11.5, but when they said they might have an 11 I was like
happy.gif
. Then dude came out an told me that they just sold it. I was like
mad.gif

Its all koo though. Im glad was able to at least cop the stealths which I like better.
But the all-stars been growin on me lately. Wish I just didnt sleep on the release date.

For all you 916 Air max heads, the Lava 95's are at footaction...Just make sure you save me a size 11.5 or 12! Thanks. Hehe.

Back
Top Bottom