Are D Wade and Q Rich rocking Jordan I's right now?

This colorway is the bee's knees.

Wish they would release an all black pair.

Full length zoom, perf'd upper, and padded collar is where it's at.
pimp.gif

Some of the young cats on here just dont get it. We will be able to hoop in the OG Air Jordan with new technology and not suffer because of it. This isawesome ! ! Who cares about the minute differences ? They shoulda done this to the I about 10 yrs. ago.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

My opinion definitely changed about these, mostly after seeing zoom air window in the sole and that they're an updated version of the OG1's.

hmm these look nice on court. i used to always be afraid to hoop in some ones...but these look hoopable.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

Some of the young cats on here just dont get it. We will be able to hoop in the OG Air Jordan with new technology and not suffer because of it. This is awesome ! ! Who cares about the minute differences ? They shoulda done this to the I about 10 yrs. ago.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

word

IMO, they looked nice far away! They look good, but not for me. I prefer OG's than these... Still looks nice!

did anyone notice towards the end of the game a player on the bench had on the carmine 6s wit green laces in em? lol.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by 3thaman

If I made 15 million a year there's no way I'm wearing that piece of crap. That's just ******ed.
If I made 15 million a year there's no way I would care about what's on my feet.

I'm sure these perform superb.

QFT

I didn't like these back in 85.. I damn sure dont like em now.

Update the OTHER Signature kicks with Zoom and then we are in business. Forget the Pods. I hate those. Forget Air. It should be thrown away. EVA and Phylonshouldn't be allowed anymore in a Jordan..

Zoom or nothing.

But Im bias.

Back
Top Bottom