Are Elite Socks a "fad"?

I got a pair free from Foot Locker like a year ago. I've worn them maybe three times. They seem no different than regular socks.
you not real

theres a definite difference, the cushioning is very nice

they arent necessary by any stretch of the imagination, dri-fits work just as well and are comfortable

if you want ot try some, try it, im sure everyone in here has spent 20 on some stupid stuff more than they care to count

I see highschool kids rock them in the summer with sandals... sometimes not even Nike sandals.
I think it's something poor kids do when they can't cop kicks.

I tried those, and while there are no holes or anything. They are thin to the point of feeling like I am just wearing a t-shirt on my feet.
How? How can it even fit in there? You go a size up in your dress shoe?

He has those LuckyLuciano specials :pimp:

I tried those, and while there are no holes or anything. They are thin to the point of feeling like I am just wearing a t-shirt on my feet.
How? How can it even fit in there? You go a size up in your dress shoe?

no. i had no idea dress shoes would only fit dress socks :lol:

i've worn everything from thin dress socks from costco, happy socks, and nike elite socks. they all fit fine. *shrug*

i wear shoes from aldo if it matters.

Im 31 years old.

I still rock no-show socks.

Tube socks (even the "cool" ones) look stupid to me. That's the era i grew up in, and im not the type of dude that jumps on trends. Im probably gonna be retired and driving around town listening to Tupac and DJ Qwik.
It's DJ Q-U-I-K with no C, still you can't see me.
nthat.gif

I always laugh when I see someone thinking they're doing it with Elite Socks and Slides . . . Slide game be on point bruh . . . lol

Never had a pair . . . simply for the fact that I will never pay close to 20 bucks for some damb socks . . . Only time I wear shorts are to ball or go to sleep . . . and on the rare occasion that I might wear some shorts out the house, I definitely am not gonna look like a try-hard cornball with my socks pulled up to my knees

No-Shows ftw

they are a fad to those who dont use them for comfort. for those who care about the comfort im sure it isnt a fad to them. to each their own. 

I can understand not liking elites, but no shows are just disgusting. Just my two cents

Have one and only one pair of elites, they are comfortable and have better cushioning than normal wal mart socks. I think the 3 pack dri-fit nikes are the better option

why do these "old school cats" think tube socks are a "fad" or "trend"? LOL theyre just regular socks. ppl think too much sometimes...

why do these "old school cats" think tube socks are a "fad" or "trend"? LOL theyre just regular socks. ppl think too much sometimes...

Honestly? Because for the majority of my youth, only the "slow" kids wore tube socks with shorts.

Times change, trends change...life goes on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom