Are Elite Socks a "fad"?

I have 4 pairs of elites, 3 of which I've never even worn(concord, grey/orange Syracuse, and royal.) Disgusted at myself for wasting $60 on socks. The basic black swoosh 6 pack does just fine for me these days.

I have 4 pairs of elites, 3 of which I've never even worn(concord, grey/orange Syracuse, and royal.) Disgusted at myself for wasting $60 on socks. The basic black swoosh 6 pack does just fine for me these days.

These are the only Nike socks im buying.

buy 1 pack get the 2nd half off :smokin

Have like 6 pairs and they are nice and comfy. Keep my feet warmer too.

No socks are worth $14 a pair tho, I wouldn't pay that.

Can't see myself wearing them this summer tho. I don't like looking like the 14 year olds with high socks and jordans so I'll stick to my low cut socks as it gets warmer.

Basically if you can get them for cheap, go for it.

Boy, folks will always find a way to dismiss anything they support as being a fad. Why not just admit it? It just says you are human. And part of being a human is picking up on trends. EVERYONE picks up on trends. Someway/Somehow. No shame in it man.

It is a fad. There is no way to argue that.

$15 for a pair?

Come on now.

#ItIsWhatItIs

Bought a pair that I wear once a week to play ball in. Don't regret it for a second and I consider myself pretty practical when it comes to money. They're really that comfortable. :nthat:

In a cents it is a fad. You got clowns buying every possible color and not eem wearing them or taking them out of the package.

Got my deadstock bred socks. I'll trade for your bred 11s. :lol:

I can't wear elite socks. Not my thing.

I wear no shows or ankle cuts. If its cold though I do have this pair of knee high electric blue socks my girl gave me for my birthday. Mad warm and comfy. Wear them with jeans though

I can't wear no shows cause they never stay in my feet when walking

don't tie my shoes tight enough

So everyone in this thread is hating on those cornballs who wear them casually with shorts and whatnot and try to make it part of their outfit?

I guess.

But to hate on the sock entirely like it has no purpose is just stupid. Might not be worth the $14, but the quality is there. Elite 2.0 quality did kinda suck though compared to the regular elites. Havent tried the sequalizers or whatever. For every person that sucks at ball at the gym, theres someone wearing socks that would drop buckets on you easily. For the purpose of basketball, IMO theres no better sock. I have to double sock those regular Nike socks, elites ill have one and be good to go.

Some dudes stating the obvious, ie. no shows > elites when it comes to casually. Well no ****.

Boy, folks will always find a way to dismiss anything they support as being a fad. Why not just admit it? It just says you are human. And part of being a human is picking up on trends. EVERYONE picks up on trends. Someway/Somehow. No shame in it man.

It is a fad. There is no way to argue that.

$15 for a pair?

Come on now.

#ItIsWhatItIs

I swear yall dudes will knock anything that eventually gets hot. Im 90% sure most of us are here bcuz we have or once had a love for kicks. But knock dudes who pay 200 for kicks or stand in line for their kicks. Like dude said everybody in here in someway is following a fad. Im pretty sure its dudes in here who got 55 inch tvs n barely have time to watch tv.

Back
Top Bottom