Are expensive shoes worth it?

Interesting watch but basically yes...except the weird ringer at the end that made it feel like a commercial for the cheap shoe they mention.

it's worth spending money on that which separates us from the ground, so shoes, bed/mattress, and tires should not be cheap.

altho i did buy used tires when i had a car :ohwell:

Last edited:
Dudes spending hundreds on kicks coming from the same factory with questionable employment practices pumping out $40-$50 air monarchs made of the same material

NTers don't wanna admit it.
And the ones that do are rocking scuffed Vans.

i believe this goes for all designer clothing charging you hundreds for a cotton tee because of a name on it.

I used to cop kicks like crazy but then i grew up and realized dropping 350 on some FOGs aint where its at would rather put that money into something else like my savings account

Your hobby is your hobby. I was taught to be Black and Proud of my ancestry and future. Taught to be sharp, intellectually astute and spiritually confident regardless of what oppression states, while also remembering that my people were wearing silk and then studying in University ten thousand years before a certain species crawled out of caves, all while painting themselves blue.

The problem is not about how much you have, the real issue is if you define yourself through what it is that you do have.

I find it funny that now that a certain people are beginning to lose at the game that they've created through oppression, the aforementioned cave crawlers, that now they are attempting to redefine what really matters in life, for everyone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....is all that I can say.

Your hobby is your hobby. I was taught to be Black and Proud of my ancestry and future. Taught to be sharp, intellectually astute and spiritually confident regardless of what oppression states, while also remembering that my people were wearing silk and then studying in University ten thousand years before a certain species crawled out of caves, all while painting themselves blue.

The problem is not about how much you have, the real issue is if you define yourself through what it is that you do have.

I find it funny that now that a certain people are beginning to lose at the game that they've created through oppression, the aforementioned cave crawlers, that now they are attempting to redefine what really matters in life, for everyone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....is all that I can say.
tenor.gif

are any of the luxury sneakers actually comfortable & lasts awhile? a lot of them from a GQ article don't look comfortable at all
article-1532526090.jpg

commonprojects-1532526176.jpg

feit-1532526478.jpg

koio-1532526476.jpg

these all look like the kind of sneakers that feel too small & you feel like you could go an entire size up but that ends up being too big. Are Louis sneakers any good? there are only a couple currently on their website that I even care for design wise but I have heard they make a good product. I've had sum horrible quality Nike retros that felt like the sneakers K-Mart sold in the early 1990's & then certain Nike retros that I actually trained in last summer and they were fine.

Only to the people you want to know that you have expensive shoes.

For me atleast country of origin is more important than price. American and Italian shoes are just made better. I have had dress shoes from all countries and my Italian shoes are literally indestructible. CP's are overpriced but the leather actually improves with time....

My New Balances are amazing and comfortable and actually shape to my feet. It just so happens labor in these countries is more expensive. My choice as a consumer is that I am willing to subsidize these costs of higher priced shoes, besides, the craftsman ship shows in the price, and the quality.

Last edited:
I meannnnn..........people spend money on what they like. Much worse/useless/harmful ways to spend money than shoes. Like cigs, drugs, alcohol.............
A 100$ shoe will definitely last longer and be more comfortable than a 30$ knockoff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom