Are my Bred 4s authentic?

View media item 332813
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

I received my first pair of bred 4s today from eBay for £140.00 and I'm not sure as to if they are genuine. For starters I just didn't feel that the quality was there and after reading a few comments over the web it appears that the product code that it is supposed to be is wrong. The seller stated on his listing that they were 100% authentic and told me that the shoes were being shipped over from nike town somewhere in the us. The red on the to tongue jumpman seems a little dark to me compared to what i have seen on the web and they are very tight for a size 7. The bubbles have glue over them and are almost cloudy and when worn don't seem to have much give. Also on the box there appears to be a sticker that has been taken off the bottom and the sticker on the front with the size appears to be different from those I've seen on the web (i believe its red mine is white/black). I will post up some pics so ease tell me what you think so I know what action to take next. This is my first Jordan brand purchase so sorry if this post seems a little stupid. I just want to get some Breds on my feet! Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom