Are rope bracelets becoming a new trend? Vol Early 90's Saved By the Bell swaggg

I remember rocking these as a kid back in the early 90's; back when Bo Jackson trainers, Reebok Pumps and Jordan 6's and 7's were all the rage

I am starting to see a lot of people wearing these again

where did you get that pic from? what website and how much :nerd:

sick.gif
 $68!?!?!

I'll rather make it myself

SIDE NOTE: I prefer these than that

I'm waiting for the snap bracelets to make a comeback.

Once that happens, I'm going to invest in blank snap bracelets and write my number on them joints and snap broads' wrists with them.

I'll be snapping in the yambs soon enough.

:lol:

I bought a pack from the RL Rugby store a couple months back, didn't know how popular they were.

I'm waiting for the snap bracelets to make a comeback.
Once that happens, I'm going to invest in blank snap bracelets and write my number on them joints and snap broads' wrists with them.
I'll be snapping in the yambs soon enough.

:lol: that is exactly what I was thinking when I made this thread; remember the crazyness that they cut your wrist

my school actually banned them because of all the news reports

Those Miansai bracelets are ridiculous. I think j. crew sells them too. Would never buy one.

I bought a few bracelets from Burkman Bros. but they sucked. They wear down quick and you can't even choose the colors. I complained to their twitter and they sent me some more for free but they sucked too.

laugh.gif
I'm saying though. Yo we used to get those joints out the machine for what... $.25/$.50?
They came out in those plastic capsule joints.
same thing came to mind when i saw those bracelets in the first post

Back
Top Bottom