are the stealth viii gonna be a gr or limited??

strictly red/blk colorway for mua

orange jays.. not a good look
TeamWolfShirts
"Na Fa Fo Fo Fo Na Fa"

nice looking shoe
Niketalking since FEB 05
Why r You looking at my post counts??

010602.jpg
:x
sick.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
YO, DO ME A FAVOR?
ACCIDENTALLY STEP ON YOUR WHITE SUNGLASSES

R.I.P. Brian Doremus​

Saw them in Footaction today. They look real good. I didn't like them at first when I saw pics but I gotta chance to hold them in my hands and inspect them up close.

Really good quality: Tumbled leather straps and a really fly design on the inner sockliner. 3M heelcap and nice accents. They didn't O.D on the orange like they did on the PeaPods either. My only complaint is the plain "white" tab on the front of the sole.

Overall, great VIII for Spring/Summer 08. I'm definitely picking up a pair for $98.00. :nerd:
nerd.gif

Don't Sleep. These joints is official. Oh yeah, GR.

i dunno if i should buy this??? i gotta see it and i will make my judgement...
I'm in and i'm out...

I like these but there's a lot going on this month (Hufquake airmaxes)........I can prepay for em' now but I just might have to wait for the release date.....

Liked em since first pics ........
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

i thinks its an ok shoe
probably wont cop tho :rolleyes
eyes.gif

***WANTED WHITE,BLACK,& RED JORDAN II DS OR VNDS SIZE 10.5 GET AT ME!!!***

I've liked these since the first time I saw them. And JB changed the sock liner from orange, that made me love them even more. I cannot wait. Plus the reflective heel makes them stick out even more.
USMA's Finest
c/o 2011

easy pass. only ones are worth copping IMO are playoff and aqua viii's. :pimp:
pimp.gif
The rest are just :x
sick.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

they're a gr. the finishline i work at just got them in kid's sizes and the men's are on the way...nice and clean from what i can tell so far....

yeah, these are GR. saw them in FA behind the counter & these are definitely the WACKEST 8's to drop, period. women's ice blue have the runs all over these.

Back
Top Bottom