are these coo to play ball in?

specifically for a gaurd position?
180bbBlackSilver.jpg

d1d6_1.JPG

313697002.JPG

and does anyone know whether or not leg sleeves keep the legs warm? I have bad shin splints..i figure I'd wear leg sleeves instead of wrapping up my legs.
or would wearing tube socks be just as good in keeping my shins/calves warm when playing ball?

leg sleeve are good for shin splints, get em real tight though or there not gona help out at all.

coo thanks! do u kno where i can find leg sleeves in stores? or online?

i changed the list of kicks
im between the huarache 2k5s, air max 360 bb, or air max 180 bb

The Huarache 2K5 is a great shoe, especially for guards.
I havent tried the 180 but the 360 is great for bigger guys.

in terms of sleeves, check out Zensah
and
McDavid

360 for bigs / 2k5 for guards. don't like the 180. I have flat feet and can feel the meeting place of the Air and the rest of the midsole and it tends tobother me.

all you need to do to get rid of shin splints is get a resistence band. tie the resistence band to something that wont move. wrap the other end around yourfoot and move away from the object you tied the band to.

the band should be pulling your foot down. lift against the resistence to work the muscle on the front of your shin.

the best way to get rid of shin splints is to not run for a while, give it 2-4 weeks to heal up before you start doing exercise on hard surfaces.

^ yeah true man. i had shin splints when i first started running, and i stopped for about a month, and work a little more and more, now i don't have anyshin splints anymore.

Back
Top Bottom