Are these safe to wear?

I havent been in JB forum in a long long time but this is the place to ask. ALL of the pairs have never been worn and were bought brand new on release. Iwanted to wear em now after finding em in my closet and realizing how dumb it is to never wear any of these. I don't want any soles to fall off but I knowsome are years old. Which if any are safe to wear. All retros if that helps any.

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

s5.jpg

they all good loking n my opinon and they re all kinda recent retros.... i ll wear em if i was u... most def.......

i have the receipt for all of em too. another one of my XI was 2001 so I know some of em are at least 8 years old. i just didnt know how old was too old.

the iii's and iv's should be safe to wear. the glue on the xi's might have dried out from such a long period of time sitting ds. so the midsole andsoles might fall off if you wear them for a long period of time.

i have OG IX i wore cple of times...but cnt anywmore ... dat material is like paper .... its like u can tear down da shoes with ur hands
wink.gif

no im not showing off, not at all. if i wanted to i would post the closet full of shoes i have worn. i bought these back then thinking they were'grails' and never wore em. i just dont want em to fall apart

XI's are ALWAYS wearable. Only problem is separation.

Military IV's are fine. Just get ready for creases

The III's, if they are DS...watch out...high chance of crumbling

Only ones that might not be safe to wear would be TB's and White Cements. Everything else is perfectly good. The other 2 look good also, but check bypushing on the midsole with your fingernail all around. It should feel like the recent retro III's and kind of be tough, but still soft and flexible. Ifit's too soft and your nail goes in and leaves an indent then they will not be wearable.

the XI's should definitely be good to rock. I have worn mine a ton of times since the 2000 release and they are still going strong.

The correct place to ask would be the Sneaker Reviews forum since you're asking about the durability/performance of a shoe....

(MOVED)

ok thanks for the replies. yeah i knew they would be safe to wear IF i had already broken them in. i do have a few XI that i wear and are still goin strong. ijust wasnt sure about the ones i had never even tried on yet. those werent broken in so i wasnt sure if they would split or crumble

Back
Top Bottom