Are these safe to wear?

im not trying to knock you but how the hell do you forget about something like this is the back of your closet. im sure thats why people are saying what theyare. normal people just dont have heat like that in the back of there closet for years on hand and then out of nowhere be like, oh snap, can i still wearthese, i think your just trying to show off, thats cool though, nice collection.

haha last reply in this thread from me for now. im 26 now and work in a pharmacy. all i wear is loafers and dr martens. i dont roll outta bed and throw on theJays and hoodies like i did back in college. when i go out on weekends its dress shirts and shoes. i only wear bball shoes in the warm weather and when i doball still but those are usually some new brons or kobes. i havent worn jays out for the hell of it in a long time. my go to pair is some AF1s

wow...nice, i need to do that too...lose some shoes in my closet and then find them years later...but still in the same condition...NICE!!!, they should berockable...

scared.gif

Why are they so clean?.....

But in all seriousness, I'd wear if I had 'em.

if you won't wear em, give them to me and i'll wear it for you and let you know if it's safe or not.
smile.gif

Just wear your kickz. I meen with all do of respect, what r u going to do if one day you die? Thats what I tell all my friends that are sneaker heads, thiersno point of just collecting and not wearing them. Use the money that will be worth your time, like taking out your lady out to dinner or a movie?......Don't let your kickz sit back in the closet and rot.

shoot if u wont wear em giv em to me ill rock the @@+ outta em! haha jk but i would invest in some seaglow for the cool greys

Back
Top Bottom