Are these slept on? How rare?

sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NY41101

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by NY41101

Who cares if they were slept on or how rare they are if you like them buy them, you shouldnt care what other cats think about kicks you like bro.
he saw them in his local mom and pop for cheap and wants to know whether he can buy and flip

O I see well if thats the case you need to do your HW and check whats the going rate for them on ebay.

Haha. Not really. I want them to wear. I already have a pair and get mad compliments on them. Lot of people think they fake cause they never seen em. Theres alot of hate on these here I see. I'll admit the pictures dont look that good but when they are on your feet you cant really see the detail on the shoes andthose photos just look like a design. Like dude said above, if i like em it doesn't matter what you all think, i do think you all are being extra harshtho. As far as the going rate, if you had did your HW you would know that there is not one single pair on ebay or any of the sneaker websites in any size, andhasn't been for awhile now. Which is why i asked the question in the title. I'm trying to find them, not flip them. I doubt they would sell for alot,but you have to find them first.

if you are over the age of 10 and you are thinking of wearing these.

then you should
indifferent.gif
yourself.

roll.gif

roll.gif

i got the high grey suede retro 1 LS with that same collage pattern and a blue gum sole. kina slept on. dont see em around much anywhere

Back
Top Bottom