Are we gonna do a week in review for week 16? Vol til Shoes gets here

ARod over 4,000 yards in the air again.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I hope we *$#+ all over the Cowboys so badly that Reid lets Kolb and Vick take snaps. That'd be the perfect anti-shoes dream.

Damn, haven't seen you in a minute? Aren't you in medical school?

lol Eagles fans pointing at the Cowboys again.."so why did Dallas gets all the respect after winning 2 straight and we dont(we' ve won 6straight!!)?....lol so funny...

lol Eagles fans pointing at the Cowboys again.."so why did Dallas gets all the respect after winning 2 straight and we dont(we' ve won 6straight!!)?....lol so funny...

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Did the Eagles even beat a PLAYOFF team this season ...............

nerd.gif

We beat the Giants twice... something yall couldnt do once... they would have been a playoff team if we didn't hand them those 2 losses... same goes forDenver another team yall couldnt beat.. but if they would have won yesterday they would have been in the playoffs as well...

We lost to the Saints with Kevin Kolb starting in his 1st game

and lost to Dallas and the chargers in San Diego in one score games... no biggie

But we will see next week

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I hope we *$#+ all over the Cowboys so badly that Reid lets Kolb and Vick take snaps. That'd be the perfect anti-shoes dream.

Damn, haven't seen you in a minute? Aren't you in medical school?
Yeah. I visit NT on holiday breaks. Too busy with school and partying to visit any other time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Did the Eagles even beat a PLAYOFF team this season ...............

nerd.gif

We beat the Giants twice... something yall couldnt do once... they would have been a playoff team if we didn't hand them those 2 losses... same goes for Denver another team yall couldnt beat.. but if they would have won yesterday they would have been in the playoffs as well...

We lost to the Saints with Kevin Kolb starting in his 1st game

and lost to Dallas and the chargers in San Diego in one score games... no biggie

But we will see next week
Did I miss something, when did the playoffs start? Or are we talking about playoff teams from last season? Cuz right now this second Denver is in,and I think we beat them yesterday by 3.
eyes.gif

This is about to be a long week
laugh.gif
, add that to the fact we may see themonce again in the first round
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

If Minnesota and the Eagles both finish the season at 12-4 who gets the first round bye?
Philly because they'll have a stronger conference record since Minnesota would either lose to NYG and CHI and Philly would have beaten DAL tobe 12-4.

I think that's correct
grin.gif

The playoffs looks pretty much the way I thought it would be. NFC is wide open and any of the playoff teams can go all the way. However, I think the bestplayoff teams are in the East and it will be either Dallas or the Eagles to at least the NFC Championship and possibly the Super Bowl.

The Saints are what I thought they were. I said they were overrated when they lost to Dallas and people thought it was just a fluke. Now people know exactlyhow tough the Saints are. I'm expecting another loss to Carolina next week.

Vikings? Not much to say about these guys. I guess it's like everybody says, Brett Favre falls apart late in the year.

I like the Chargers in the AFC. Philip Rivers is just too tough to beat late in the season. Peyton isn't that clutch when it comes to playoff/late seasongames.

^Yeah, that's wrong. It's the Jets and Ravens from another article that I read from nfl.com. Win and they're in.

Ravens and Jets hold control of destiny. So the Broncos aren't in, they need help, they loses from the Jets and Raven etc.

Back
Top Bottom