Are/were you a dude who wanted to start a fight with someone because they were looking at you?

I get uneasy wit folks stare at me, cause I feel they may be thinkin of tryin somethin. I usually laugh wit the mindset like "lil boy, I'll body you" and if it goes further like they feel disrespected, than well do somethin. I don't stare at folks tho cause shoot, I don't want no problems.

I get uneasy wit folks stare at me, cause I feel they may be thinkin of tryin somethin. I usually laugh wit the mindset like "lil boy, I'll body you" and if it goes further like they feel disrespected, than well do somethin. I don't stare at folks tho cause shoot, I don't want no problems.

I mean... it depends. First there's the obligatory, "%*** you staring at %%!@%?". Cuz you gotta ask first.....common courtesy and all....

I mean... it depends. First there's the obligatory, "%*** you staring at %%!@%?". Cuz you gotta ask first.....common courtesy and all....

whyhellothere wrote:

what would you guys do about this?

forget about that I think the girl in ya avy is hot
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I could care less but I got into a fight in middle school with a guy who thought I was staring at his girl. Turns out he had more bark than bite, but as a result I got suspended for 3 days
30t6p3b.gif
. Wasn't worth it

I could care less but I got into a fight in middle school with a guy who thought I was staring at his girl. Turns out he had more bark than bite, but as a result I got suspended for 3 days
30t6p3b.gif
. Wasn't worth it

Nahh, i think thats super corny..

I would avoid a fight cuz of somethin like this.. and nope im not asscheek for that either

Nahh, i think thats super corny..

I would avoid a fight cuz of somethin like this.. and nope im not asscheek for that either

Back
Top Bottom