Are/were you a dude who wanted to start a fight with someone because they were looking at you?

This type of #@$ reminds me of middle school and freshman/sophmore year of high school. Hated middle school 
30t6p3b.gif

This type of #@$ reminds me of middle school and freshman/sophmore year of high school. Hated middle school 
30t6p3b.gif

"Mannnnnnnn, I wish a fool would.... y'all don't even KNOW man, y'all don't even KNOW. Hold me back, man. Hold me back... "

laugh.gif

"Mannnnnnnn, I wish a fool would.... y'all don't even KNOW man, y'all don't even KNOW. Hold me back, man. Hold me back... "

laugh.gif

if anyone is looking at me and i see them looking, i stare at em and give a friendly nod. usually get a nod back and the person looking turns around

if anyone is looking at me and i see them looking, i stare at em and give a friendly nod. usually get a nod back and the person looking turns around

This is very common in the NYC street's.

Dude's be OD starring in the eye's, making you think twice about their sexuality. I just look away and act like I even notice them, or sometimes give a head nod If I think I know them.

This is very common in the NYC street's.

Dude's be OD starring in the eye's, making you think twice about their sexuality. I just look away and act like I even notice them, or sometimes give a head nod If I think I know them.

I've seen thiks happened in bk, or at least I think i did.

I was walking to the local pizza spot, grab me a sicilian and then when I'm about to enter, I see a white dude and a brown/black idk the race get into just bumping each other, I thought they were #!!$+; Like bumping into each other with their bodies.

Felt bad for the white dude, got straight delt with...then he jnust was on the floor there yelling" what the #$#$ did I do?"..

All the time, I'm like thinking damn dude you just got bodied and your trying to talk to him lol? Jump himk, superman punch him something..regardless, Black guy flipped him and kpt moving, I thought they were going to fight -punches.

I've seen thiks happened in bk, or at least I think i did.

I was walking to the local pizza spot, grab me a sicilian and then when I'm about to enter, I see a white dude and a brown/black idk the race get into just bumping each other, I thought they were #!!$+; Like bumping into each other with their bodies.

Felt bad for the white dude, got straight delt with...then he jnust was on the floor there yelling" what the #$#$ did I do?"..

All the time, I'm like thinking damn dude you just got bodied and your trying to talk to him lol? Jump himk, superman punch him something..regardless, Black guy flipped him and kpt moving, I thought they were going to fight -punches.

Well, it depends on who it is.

If it's some random dude I don't know, I get annoyed.

If it's somebody I know I nod my head and say hey or what's up

If it's a female and they're cute, then I just smile and see if they smile back.

Well, it depends on who it is.

If it's some random dude I don't know, I get annoyed.

If it's somebody I know I nod my head and say hey or what's up

If it's a female and they're cute, then I just smile and see if they smile back.

if a guy gives me that cold stare, they're either jealous of my swag or they're gay

Back
Top Bottom