Are You Freaking Kidding Me?

Cant post live links but heres what dudes Ebay auctions looking like....
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

You will receive this pair of autographed authentic Air Jordan 7's in a size 12 with serial number 304775 171 dated 6-12-04. This pair of Jordan's isnavy blue, white, red, and invisible. These however are rare in that they belonged to and are autographed by Michael Jordan's son Jeffery Jordan. He nowwears the number 13 for the University of Illinois. We are unsure how these shoes were acquired by the owner. This is a consigned lot and the owner has statedthat he had some connection to Jeffery during college / ie. friend, acquaintance. Shoes are in excellent condition. Please see pictures for more details.
Buyer pays $8.50 shipping, hndl in the continental U.S., all others including Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, APO's pay quoted shipping to their location. Itemswill likely be shipped by UPS or FedEx. Don't forget to click now on seller's other auctions, we try to keep 2000 or more lots going at all times manystart at $1.95 or less with no reserve. ** BRI 06643 - jordan shoes - S3 **
a801594ce77d59ab834976ed67ea82e61fbcab2.pjpg
c1c15a42e7705aa45d7892deec9359c28957bf0.pjpg
0881564def7d55a8b0b8bd5185d53f42bc23018.pjpg
50515d44e57555a6e369ac6b6963cd6a70f700f.pjpg
78c25214dceda7fc59fa4a6007561a18606cdcb.pjpg

BOGUS!

Originally Posted by JFlip23

roll.gif
sick.gif
Is the tongue see through? SMH at Jordan brand for creating such a hideous shoe...

JB didn't create that shoe....
smh.gif
@ you for thinking this is a legit shoe....
although it is on par with some of their other monstrosities, they can't be blamed for this one.

-J-

i see fakes like this all the time, what had me laughing the most is the signature, pure comedy. I know the buyer is going to be glad to get his signed pairand show off.

Originally Posted by JFlip23

roll.gif
sick.gif
Is the tongue see through? SMH at Jordan brand for creating such a hideous shoe...

indifferent.gif
@ you
Welcome to NT.... step your game up before you saysomething stupid like that again

Yes definitely SMH at me for that one. I will send Jordan Brand a letter begging for their forgiveness....

These are obviously fake, but its a funny sidenote that Michael Jordan and all those close to him
have acess to just about any jordan or nike sneaker in whatever colorway they want. I wouldn't
be surprised to see MJ's son owning some pretty ridiculous looking sneakers. Just look at
Gentry's collection in the XX3 issue of sole collector.

Hmm....clear plastic aside...those are solid fakes.

The tag is dead-on to what "that shoe" would have...and if they're from 04 prior to this whole clear plastic fad now...it's honestly not toofar-fetched that they could be real.
laugh.gif
That production timeline on the tag is just a few weeks after Retro Olympic VII's were made.

Just after seeing the samples first-hand that they DO make...anything is possible.
nerd.gif

(But I'd have to side w/ them being fake if I had to put money on it....though I guess I'm only 99.9% sure.)

Back
Top Bottom