Are You Freaking Kidding Me?

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Hmm....clear plastic aside...those are solid fakes.

The tag is dead-on to what "that shoe" would have...and if they're from 04 prior to this whole clear plastic fad now...it's honestly not too far-fetched that they could be real.
laugh.gif
That production timeline on the tag is just a few weeks after Retro Olympic VII's were made.

Just after seeing the samples first-hand that they DO make...anything is possible.
nerd.gif

(But I'd have to side w/ them being fake if I had to put money on it....though I guess I'm only 99.9% sure.)

I'm 110% sure those are fake.

Look how SHORT that tongue is. That in itself would make them fake reguardless of all the other things that are going wrong on the shoe.

even if they were real a) they are still ugly b) why do i want his son's sig? he didn't win 6 championships

wow. i see tons of jordans here in nyc everytime. especially the see through ones. lol ahhhhhh feels good to be back on niketalk.
thank's (you know who)

You think MJ's own son would know the different, on a side note, I gotta see more of those all red suede XIV's in that guys avatar

These are so convoluted I almost like them. If the toebox was blue metallic (instead of clear) with silver speckles, I'd buy.
Let the hating begin!
Hate, Hate, Hate!!!

Back
Top Bottom