Are you underachieving?

Yes. I should be at harvard with my best friend. But no worries... I still got an A++ on my last psych exam. I'm only underachieving by mystandards.

^^
roll.gif

Yup. But pushing myself to reach what I'm capable of doesn't sound too fun for me.
I just do what makes me happy.

yeap. boring daytimes in college seem like a waste of time. still schemin to get somethin big done with my life. lol

As far as intelligence, I wasted most of that by droppin' out of college and not utilizin' what I was born with and what I've built. But as far asmusical talent and gettin' a nice paycheck, I can say I'm pretty much over my standards.

^Then I'm like the opposite. I don't take my music career nearly as seriously as I take my music. I don't trust the stability of the musicbiz... I'd rather get my nursing degree and make mom proud. %%!% BET fame...

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

underachieving? No i don't set standards for myself.

I do what I do.

I feel. I don't set standards for myself. I have goals (mainly long term goals), but they're all materialistic and pretty much frivolous in a time whenthere are serious problems in America.

I guess what I'm getting at is do you (generally speaking) just do what you can to get by or are you challenging yourself, putting your talents to full useto where it actually benefits society.

I was thinking about this earlier and for me, I only take 12 units a quarter and I tell myself because I want to have a life outside of school. People close tome are sort of impressed with the type

of classes (physics, highway eng, calculus) I'm taking, but I know what I'm capable of and I'm not there. I could take another class, I could be anactive member of a club. The "I could"'s are

endless and I know I'm not the only one in a situation similar. I ask myself why and I guess the answer resides in fear. Fear of putting myself out thereand taking on more responsibilities

than I'm used to and risk failing.

I don't know, just something to think about on a Sunday evening or night for some.

I waste some of my days of away...about to grad college in a few weeks...and feel like i am bc i can be doing better things with my free time...and yeah i liketo only do things that make me happy and i need to get out and do something once i graduate and stop being lazy...but my standards i am to anyone else prob not

I feel like im super underachieving. but im blaming on not being happy where im at. When i transfer to a college in a big city and get some more engineeringclasses ill be back on top.

Yes sir I am. I always seem to do just enough. I did the same thing in school, just enough to pass.

yes horribly, i have a 3.4 gpa
smh.gif
........ i know i could do WAYYYYYYY better if i actually did homework and studied every freakin once in a while
tired.gif
....... iprocrastinate everything

Back
Top Bottom