Arizona- Nike Air Yeezy 2

I'm really trying to land a pair this time around but I know its going to be hard work. To my understanding High Point was the only store that got the first shoe and they should be getting them again. Only bad thing is they might end up having a raffle party like they did the first time around. What are your plans if you are trying to get this shoe? I was thinking of trying my luck on ndc or just saving up for the resell prices

^^^ I think the Nike Store is Scottsdale will get them as well as HOH !

I hope more than one store gets them this time around! I guess we are gonna have to wait and see until the release gets closer.

i would like to snag a pair but i sure as hell aint paying reselling prices, and aint got time to camp. all this hype and difficulty to get anything big release is pushing me away from buying. i remember when the nike store in scottsdale first opened i got all the 13's that dropped just walked in and walked out.. i miss those days

Still no official word from High Point or Nike Scottsdale if they're getting them or not. I'm not giving up just yet until they send out an official tweet.

The nearest spots I can think of are CRSVR in Vegas or Attic in San Diego.

Back
Top Bottom