Arizona Thread? Desert NTers, Check In

I realize this has probably been done before, but we need a new one.  Arizona heads check in, not necessarily from the Valley but anywhere. 

Ya'll been to Portillo's in Tempe yet?  Straight fire, lol.

Portillo's Tempe - noted. Any other stores in the PHX area? I'm stationed in Tucson, and they got TUC, Finally Made, and the malls, and that's about it. So I'm willing to see whats going down out that way here soon.

Portillo's Tempe - noted. Any other stores in the PHX area? I'm stationed in Tucson, and they got TUC, Finally Made, and the malls, and that's about it. So I'm willing to see whats going down out that way here soon.
Wait....are you talking about Portillo's the hot dog stand? Or is this a sneaker store? hahhaaahahhah. If portillos the hot dog place is what you talking...then yeah I've had it in the CHI. IT IS fire. Supergood.

Haha the re
Wait....are you talking about Portillo's the hot dog stand? Or is this a sneaker store? hahhaaahahhah. If portillos the hot dog place is what you talking...then yeah I've had it in the CHI. IT IS fire. Supergood.
haha I meant the restaurant! They just opened one up here in the past year.

What shop is TUC? I also live in Tucson

What's good y'all, just joined this site, I'm out in Phoenix. I heard Portillos is fire, my favorite sandwhich place is philidelphia sandwhich company, that place is on point with their philly cheese steak.

Gotta try that portillo spot in tempe. La Famiglias in chandler is Money for Italian. Wanna try out lolo's in phx but that ***** always packed..

Gotta try that portillo spot in tempe. La Famiglias in chandler is Money for Italian. Wanna try out lolo's in phx but that ***** always packed..

Lolo's is orgasmic, go to the one in Scottsdale, it's usually less packed.

Whats Good fam.  i just finally re-joined NT since i was deployed everywhere but in the states.  finally retired and relocated from NYC (where i am from) to Tucson Arizona.  

REPTUC which is located in 4th Avenue.  owned by one of my fiancee friends.  

​Also there is VII Grand located in downtown Tucson.  

Got a chance to link up with the good people from POUNDFORPOUND in Phoenix.  

Still have not made it out to that city entirely yet. 

If anyone got any other spots. please do share.  

Ok, ill stop blabbing now. lol. 

I just moved to AZ last week. Im in Surprise. I know its far from everything but so far so good. Ready to see what this heat they talking about feels like lol. But can anyone help me out. Looking for spots to cop some kicks especially them concord lows this weekend. Me and my wife and kids are out here. Also looking for things for us to do also. Anyone know the surprise area real well?

Your best bet to get the concord lows is to follow Nike Scottsdale on twitter and hope you get an RSVP.

As far as things to do..

This weekend the The Science of Ripley's Believe It or Not! tour

it's ending on 5/4.

It might be interesting.

Whats Good fam.  i just finally re-joined NT since i was deployed everywhere but in the states.  finally retired and relocated from NYC (where i am from) to Tucson Arizona.  
REPTUC which is located in 4th Avenue.  owned by one of my fiancee friends.  
​Also there is VII Grand located in downtown Tucson.  
Got a chance to link up with the good people from POUNDFORPOUND in Phoenix.  
Still have not made it out to that city entirely yet. 
If anyone got any other spots. please do share.  
Ok, ill stop blabbing now. lol. 

VIIGrand is nice, good spot to pick up shoes like asics and new balance. Haven't been to TUC but my friends rep their gear and it looks pretty clean.

I just moved to AZ last week. Im in Surprise. I know its far from everything but so far so good. Ready to see what this heat they talking about feels like lol. But can anyone help me out. Looking for spots to cop some kicks especially them concord lows this weekend. Me and my wife and kids are out here. Also looking for things for us to do also. Anyone know the surprise area real well?
im from there as well. I usually get my kicks from Nike scottsdale. its a longer drive than other stores but it beats having to camp IMO. there is also the arrowhead mall and Desert Sky mall.

Anybody from the east side of town been to High Point Shoes? Im from Surprise and ive never had a chance to go there. is there good stock there?

Yea high point is pretty dope. There is a shoe palace in fashion square mall too right across the street

Back
Top Bottom