ARIZONA .vs. VIRGINIA - Vol. Sean Singletary .vs. Chase Budinger

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

$$ didn't even show up today.

Jeff Jones straight killed it out there. 5-7 from three
eek.gif

I swear, we tried so hard to give that game away. It felt like every time we touched the ball we were turning it over.

That's a money win right there. We should be ranked now.

BigMike, You are 100% chance correct. same team as last yr minus the nutbag non shooting PG. Still no bangers inside. I saw a lil fight in the squad but
I am ready for a disappointing season.

Oh crap I forgot this game was tonight. I was thinking it was Sunday. Damn.
Quite dissapointing to lose at home...

What the hell was Dillon doing playing all those minutes? He's a bum. And were was Horne? He didn't even play? Maybe someone that got to see the gamecan help me out here??

What the hell was Dillon doing playing all those minutes? He's a bum. And were was Horne? He didn't even play? Maybe someone that got to see the game can help me out here??

Nahhh Daniel Dillon played EXCELLENT. Sean Singletary even said "he had never been D'd up that hard" Dillon had like 3 or 4 steals and held Seanto almost nothing. Even hit some shots I was REALLY impressed. And as for Horne I heard it was because of the offense we were trying to run and that he hadnot been having a good week in practice. We lost but this team showed some passion and defense that has not been there recently. I'd rather us have towork on offense because we have all the talent.

Bayless
pimp.gif

Nic Wise
sick.gif

i don't think there will be too many conferences close to the ACC when this season is over
You're kidding me right? I'm an ACC homer and even I know the ACC isn't touching the Pac-10 or Big East this year. We're goingthrough some dark days in the ACC right now.

Bayless was impressive...i think he REALLY fits that #0 jersey.
haha he even missed a few clutch freethrows(word to the original #0)

Budinger impresses me everytime i watch him.

Other than Dillon on Singletary, Zona's perimeter defense was terrible.
Singletary was still able to score the ball when it mattered..tough shot after tough shot

^all jokes aside he really has a lot of the same skills that Gil does, and Gil has been one of my favorite players since his nappy fro Warrior days...
i see a lot of the same aspects of Gil's Game in Jerryd's. Good range, quick release on the jumper. i wish Bayless woulda tried to get in the lane alittle bit more cuz he's soooo atheltic.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

i don't think there will be too many conferences close to the ACC when this season is over
You're kidding me right? I'm an ACC homer and even I know the ACC isn't touching the Pac-10 or Big East this year. We're going through some dark days in the ACC right now.

Pac-10? Come on now. I don't think the ACC is hot +#!$, but the Pac-10 is wildly overrated.
UNC will be great. Virginia will be great
tongue.gif
NCST will be goodprovided they can find somebody to play the point. Duke is overrated, but they'll still be good enough to be top 25.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

You're kidding me right? I'm an ACC homer and even I know the ACC isn't touching the Pac-10 or Big East this year. We're going through some dark days in the ACC right now.

Pac-10? Come on now. I don't think the ACC is hot +#!$, but the Pac-10 is wildly overrated.
UNC will be great. Virginia will be great
tongue.gif
NCST will be good provided they can find somebody to play the point. Duke is overrated, but they'll still be good enough to be top 25.

Pac-10 is better then the ACC this year.

Back
Top Bottom