Arizona Wildcats @ Kansas 11/24 (hoops)

The last time we played at the Phog we were down 20 in the first half and ended up winning by 20. One of the greatest comebacks in the history of collegehoops.
This time, I don't think we'll be so lucky. This game could get ugly quickly. Arizona has no shooters...a freshman PG who is a great player, butplaying out of position, an interim coach, and only one quality big man who gets in foul trouble often.
On the other hand, my Wildcats are very athletic...so they could surprise me and win this one. I doubt it though. We have looked like hot garbage early in thisseason...and without Lute I don't have much faith.

Edit:
Title edited. Ska only wants real team names in titles. My bad.

smh.gif
sometimes you just don't get it.

lol...i know you on a short leash, hate to see you banned for the 12th time.

Go Wildcats.

Budinger and Bayless will do their thing...its just the other guys that we put out there with them that we have to worry about.

Kansas still has plenty of talent including a few guys that could already be in the league.

this will be a tough game!

Huge game for us. Its really gonna be interesting to see how this team does against legit competition.

been a good game so far ite game with 26 sec left zona ball

O $$%@ ITS GOING TO OT, KANSAS ALMOST HAD A BUZZER BEATER FROM HALF COURT WOW IN AND OUT

nice game, i will give credit to zona for showing some heart early and fighting back unlike past teams, they need big man help BAD!!!!!!!

We played pretty well but made some dumb mistakes down the stretch. Nic Wise is awful. Standing around and dribbling at the end of regulation and then findingBrett Brielmeier for the last shot was horrible.
We also got some bad calls...the travel on Chase and the foul on Wise at the end of regulation were horrible.
Then in OT, Jordan Hill got fouled on two different dunk attempts and there was no call.

Overall, I guess the Cats played better than I expected...we are weak in the interior and not having Lute there really showed.

i got mad respect for bundinger he held is own...prolly the best nba prospect out there tonight. kansas is sooo talented tho

Chase was doing his thing today. We didn't have anybody that could hang with him tonight.
Rod Stewart is really coming on strong. He kept telling me over the summer that it was his time and he is def. making good on that idea. Dude just straightedup posterized Bayless on the break away.
B-Rush is coming along a lot faster then expected. Other then his side to side movement he looks like he is getting back into starter shape. If he would havemade that shot tonight we probably would have completely forgotten that we lost to Missouri last night.
I can't wait to get Sherron back. When he is in we just play at a different speed.

You can tell we're not running on all cylinders yet. Like Self said in his post game interview, we had a chance to crack the game wide open in the firsthalf and we let them come back. Hopefully we can pick it up and start to roll like we did last year.

You can tell we're not running on all cylinders yet. Like Self said in his post game interview, we had a chance to crack the game wide open in the first half and we let them come back. Hopefully we can pick it up and start to roll like we did last year.
Agreed. I can see this team losing a few games in Dec. or Jan. but come March we will be fine.

i cant wait until the game on sunday...any word on when lute is supposed to be back zodogg?

Back
Top Bottom