Armed robbery

So I'm at work friday closing up the store I manage and two masked people run in. I inform them that I'm the manager to draw the heat off the other employees and make the situation run smoother because I'm the guy they need to get the money anyway. My question to you guys is what would you have done in this situation?

I think you did great, stepped in because they need you for the cash anyways so no questions and no one got hurt, and you gave up the loot. Nothing else to do, let em get in and out and file the report.

Dont know son I be in my Soulja Slim mood some days but yea if I was the manager I would have done whatever to make sure my employees were safe.

this is the only "i got got" thread where OP isn't a sucka....

the "I'm the manager" move is legit ...good on you

Dont know son I be in my Soulja Slim mood some days
laugh.gif

how much they get away with? anyone get hurt? did they have guns?

must be traumatizing, hope you and your co workers are ok OP

humble brag post. for sure

Not even bro. It was more to see if people thought the decision I made was right. My wife seems to think what I did wasnt the best idea.

how much they get away with? anyone get hurt? did they have guns?

must be traumatizing, hope you and your co workers are ok OP

About 1200. Nobody was hurt and yeah they had guns.

Last edited:
Your wife is just in her emotions which makes sense, but essentially compliance and ease of transaction is the best move.

wood buck em down with that desert eaze or disarm with hand-to-hand combat, then tie them up in a circle with rope & wait for the proper authorities to arrive

Back
Top Bottom