Arnold Schwarzenegger fathered a child with longtime member of household staff (PICS PG. 4)

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

i skimmed thru the article so maybe i missed this... But how old is the SON of the lady who worked for them?

It says that it was "more then a decade ago". So he could be 10 or 15 - something like that.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

pimp.gif
There's nothing
pimp.gif
 about this. Dude was married for 15+ years when this happened and had four kids with Maria. You think it's cool for him to do that to his wife and children? I'm sure you'd find it
pimp.gif
 if your dad did that to your mom huh?

You kids really need to grow up.

pimp.gif
There's nothing
pimp.gif
 about this. Dude was married for 15+ years when this happened and had four kids with Maria. You think it's cool for him to do that to his wife and children? I'm sure you'd find it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

pimp.gif
There's nothing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wow
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
There's nothing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wow
indifferent.gif

Hope it was worth it. If he didn't protect his assets, she's going to clean him out especially with how harsh CA divorce laws are.

Hope it was worth it. If he didn't protect his assets, she's going to clean him out especially with how harsh CA divorce laws are.

Originally Posted by Furrell

this is so true.

Originally Posted by Furrell

this is so true.

I'll never understand why males with real money ever get married and then continue to have women on the side and sexing them raw. P ain't win nothing Arnold is an idiot.

I'll never understand why males with real money ever get married and then continue to have women on the side and sexing them raw. P ain't win nothing Arnold is an idiot.

I'm sure it's not the only side piece he was smashing, it's just the only one that he had a child with.
grin.gif
He lost his wife and he'll lose a good amount of money, they'll move on and be fine.

I hope he's been financially supporting the mother and son. Kid will grow up fine.

I'm sure it's not the only side piece he was smashing, it's just the only one that he had a child with.
grin.gif
He lost his wife and he'll lose a good amount of money, they'll move on and be fine.

I hope he's been financially supporting the mother and son. Kid will grow up fine.

He's Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Did you see that video of him in Brazil(?)
You don't go from being horndog like that to family man without keeping some horndog tendencies.
Just like you can't turn a !$# into a housewife
laugh.gif

He's able to get a huge variety and number of different women and he knows it.
Maria knew it too.
Let the man live
grin.gif

He's Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Did you see that video of him in Brazil(?)
You don't go from being horndog like that to family man without keeping some horndog tendencies.
Just like you can't turn a !$# into a housewife
laugh.gif

He's able to get a huge variety and number of different women and he knows it.
Maria knew it too.
Let the man live
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

pimp.gif
There's nothing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wow
indifferent.gif

why
indifferent.gif
?

he has a point. 

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

pimp.gif
There's nothing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wow
indifferent.gif

why
indifferent.gif
?

he has a point. 

Back
Top Bottom