Arrested Development

This is a post dedicated to the greatest television program of all time. it never got any recognition by a mass audience, but that doesnt make it any lessgood. The characters on this show were the incredibly hilarious. This is a perfect example of writing on television. In a time dominated by "reality"shows, this showed us that the funniest shows on tv were still scripted.

George Michael= most awkward/confused/hilarious character in the history of television
roll.gif

Tobias Funke= Hands down the funniest character on any show ever
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gob Bluth= Magician that is absoultely terrible at magic
roll.gif

A show like this will never be made again, and it makes me a little bit angry that no one would give it a shot when it was on, and meow that the seasons are ondvd, i try to get my friends and family to watch it, yet they deny it for some reason. I just wanted to make an appreciation post for the most underappreciatedtelevision show of all time, and in my opinon, the greatest of all time.

Easily one of my favorite TV shows ever. The funny thing is that I never watched it when it was on for real--I started checking the reruns on HDNet. I gothooked though--the humor is ridiculous.

"Gob".
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hands down, one of the best, if not THE best written show I've ever seen on television. I've been watching this show on tv and rewatching ondvd/tivo'd reruns since it came out, have seen every episode multiple times, and STILL catch jokes i've never noticed before. I think that was part ofits demise. It was too good for tv. It requires an almost fanatical apprecation of it to even fully pick up on all the humor that is packed into it.

tobias:I prematurely shot my wad into what I thought was to be a dry run, it seems I have quite a mess on my hands.

IMO Arrested Development is the best television show EVER. It was so underrated and had so much more potential than its short lived 3 seasons. I'm glad itwon 6 Emmy Awards at least.

best sitcom ever created. better than all the over hyped shows: seinfield and office

i started to rewatch season 2 this past week.

"NO MORE DUST BUSTER."

lol ive seen that episode dozens of times but just now got that joke.. i love the subtlties that 90% of the population cant recognize as being funny

I've been a fan since the first episode, same with my brothers.

I've probably seen every episode at least ten times.

I finally got my friends at college to start watching it and they all love it.

Appreciated, one of my favorite shows of all time.

Back
Top Bottom