ARTWORK

Hey just wondering if anyone else does paintings. not just of shoes but art in general. here is some of my recent paintings

any feedback would great

Those are nice. You got talent.

Keep it up.
pimp.gif

Cool stuff, love the first one. Serious talent. Heres a recent paintin of mine, just got into painting. It wa sinspired by Lupe Fiascoes new album, so if oyuknow the album, then you might remember what inspired it.
33xcymb.jpg

sick work masaro! is that last one a self portrait?

here is some old stuff of mine

Thank you nhasato, btw is that a study of Renoir's piece....I forgot the name but the one of a Parisian female sitting with a smoke?

I also like the portrait of the chubby guy....good mixture of colors to suggest mass and space.

And yes, the last piece is a recent self portrait.....I dunno if I should work on it more

I got more stuff which I might post later....or for those who are interested can visit my link underneath....
tongue.gif

Masaro: Dayam....I'm hella tripped out. I never knew you did the piece I used for my avatar!!! Hommie of mine just forwarded a link to a site with thatpiece and I thought it was hella sick!
Dayam, you never said anything before when I bought those Js from you....I'm sure you saw my avatar before..
Gots to tip my hat for you for doing that piece....and you other stuff is hella sick!! Do you used to write? I kinda noticed your signature....

masaro: i think that was a renior piece.. did it in my first painting class a couple years ago. i checked out your site. nice stuff! so u dj too i presume. iwanna get into producing beats and djing. looking for some turntables right now. where u located?

Originally Posted by nhasato

Hey just wondering if anyone else does paintings. not just of shoes but art in general. here is some of my recent paintings

any feedback would great
Love these 2, the face is extra
eek.gif
alien.gif
eek.gif
because the star in the forhead is great symbolism

and the first one I jusdt really like

REALLY GOOD WORK!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nhasato: Yes I do, for the last 6 yr.s....I am located in Vancouver. If you need any help with picking equipment just gimme a shout.

Letz keep this thread going!

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Originally Posted by nhasato

any feedback would great
Love these 2, the face is extra
eek.gif
alien.gif
eek.gif
because the star in the forhead is great symbolism

and the first one I jusdt really like

REALLY GOOD WORK!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this is great work. i really like these two the most. the first one is like the playground side of you and the second one is the classroom side of you.real dope. keep it up.

this thread is dope!

I havent painted much but i hope to in the future, keep the great work coming!

is it possible to get a close up picture of the little drawings in the
white sections of the painting because those seem to intrigue me
the most for some reason. so any help would be nice. thanks
im talking about the first picture.

^ i'll take some close-up shots of that piece later when i get home. here are some recent ceramic sculptures i did in school.

Back
Top Bottom