Asher Roth - Asleep in the Bread Aisle (album cover and tracklist).

lets see why must we compare him to em? maybe cuz hes white and trying to rap ... and then made a song about people comparing him to em ... and then for thatmatter he sounds like em sometimes ... and hes white and trying to rap

I really don't understand why people always say Em killed Jay. I really don't think so but thats just my opinion. After reading that "lines youdon't understand thread" and the lines people posted in there, I no longer want to argue hip-hop with most of the people on this board. But on a sidenote

Jay
Kast
Em
...everyone else
and that is how I feel,have felt and will always feel, I'm not arguing nor am I answering any replies.

First CD ill be buying in a long time.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

haha yo, I don't really like that college joint, but I'm feelin that Title. Gonna give it a good listen and if it's proper I'll support.

full version of As I Em is nice...i just really hope for marshalls sake that this dude dont drop a better album than him, smh

Originally Posted by AJChick23

For some reason I like this guy. He's not trying to be something he's not...he's just himself.
I'll pick up the album for sure.
same here. i've always meant to find some of his stuff but i've never gotten around to it but once this drops i'll definitely pick itup.

Back
Top Bottom