Asher Roth - Asleep in the Bread Aisle (album cover and tracklist).

Originally Posted by alcapone

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

asher-bread-aisle-400x400.jpg

leak.jpg
*Reported

snitches get stitches

it actually did leak i'm looking at a FLAC and vbr rip on a site i'm not going to name but it's a clean version i'm not gonna bother grabbingit

dirty should be out everywhere soon anyway

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

And I Love It wrote: I guess he went through lots of effort to get the 4 20 day.
laugh.gif

I can respect that
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[h3][/h3]
[h3][/h3]
Let me rephrase...What do you guys think the best way to promote the release of the Album on 4-20 is??? since we are already wrapping the first 5k in clear rolling papers...oh yes...spread the word...4-20...Asher Roth
laugh.gif

Unlike homie with the super duper exclusive cam'ron plug, I deliver. Link sent to a couple people who asked for it. Remember @%!#'s...keep it toyourself
roll.gif

edit: Anyone else who wants it, dont bother asking, I wont be home all day. But by the time I get back tonight im sure the link will be on every website in thegalaxy anyways. Enjoy it. CD is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I really dig the production, and there's no question dude can flow and rhyme but...

there's just something cheesy about it... i dont get it. He's rapping about his life, but it comes across really corny. And it's not even that Ican't relate -- i went to college, 97% of my friends are white -- it's just... i dont know how to explain it. it's cheesy.

I really dig the production, and there's no question dude can flow and rhyme but...

there's just something cheesy about it... i dont get it. He's rapping about his life, but it comes across really corny. And it's not even that I can't relate -- i went to college, 97% of my friends are white -- it's just... i dont know how to explain it. it's cheesy.

Exactly how I feel about most of what I've heard; it's really disappointing.

I love his verse on Change Gonna Come, his A Millie, his "freestyle" on Enuff's show and a handful of songs from The Greenhouse Effect, but other than that, I can't really feel what he is doing.

Back
Top Bottom