Asher Roth - Asleep in the Bread Aisle (album cover and tracklist).

im pleasantly surprised i thought it was gonna be a diffrent type of album (didnt like his mixtape). la di da, as i em, be by myself and his dream are all onrepeat.its a solid album.
im suprise that they didnt make the track with keri one of the singles.

i dont see what people find disappointing?

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

I went to my local Target to pick it up today and those bums didn't have ANY. It wasn't even listed as a new release.
mad.gif

Target ain't getting it till Tuesday, Best Buy has it today.

Very solid album IMO after first listen, but it takes a few listens to really form a worthy opinion.

release party was nice last night in NYC. His manager said they only shipped out 100k units (initially) to stores

interested in seeing the numbers next week

8.5/10 for me.

I put it on today while I was doing some housework and I found myself stopping what I was doing to listen closer to the music.

Really happy to see the album isn't full of garbage like I Love College.

I am starting to really like this album alot

I skip Blunt Cruisin... I know a lot of people like it though, and I don't like Lion's Roar much... but the rest of the album is pretty solid

Favorites, La di da, As I em, His Dream, and I like Fallin a lot

I love the album. I thought it was going to suck but when i downloaded it i was blown away. Not because its the greatest album ive ever heard, but because hiscontent isnt so serious yet the music is fantastic. He seems like he is having fun but putting together a great product in the process. Only song i really skipis I love College.

"but if you don't get mad when I get fat cause all I do is eat drink smoke weed and rap...and play madden then dag ur pretty rad..."

thats my favorite line of the entire CD. It describes me to a T.

Dope Album... It was a "Real" Album, he stayed true to himself and still but out good music imo... Dope

Album is weak and corny, even his lyrics are corny

Me and Teddy Ruxpin/Stirring up a ruckus/Egging all the houses/Smashing all the pumpkins

alot of his lyrics seem thrown together

Originally Posted by mossman75

Me and Teddy Ruxpin/Stirring up a ruckus/Egging all the houses/Smashing all the pumpkins

Damn son, you let HipHopDX reviews dictate what you like and don't like? Did you even draw these conclusions yourself?

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by mossman75

Damn son, you let HipHopDX reviews dictate what you like and don't like? Did you even draw these conclusions yourself?

Its the fact that i agree with review, plus i listen to the album back to back a few times, its weak. Sad cause his mixtape is better than his actual album

Back
Top Bottom