Asian Culture Discussion Thread

A bed is food?

I hate duolingo sometimes 🤣

Screenshot_20200529-000716_Duolingo.jpg

Last edited:

"Music clubs will be requested to secure a distance of at least 2 meters between the stage and the audience or set up a transparent curtain between them.

Bars and clubs will be asked to avoid face-to-face seating and physical contact, in addition to seeking understanding from customers about the use of masks or face shields when singing karaoke."

This sounds awful. Why even go at all at this point :lol:

"Music clubs will be requested to secure a distance of at least 2 meters between the stage and the audience or set up a transparent curtain between them.

Bars and clubs will be asked to avoid face-to-face seating and physical contact, in addition to seeking understanding from customers about the use of masks or face shields when singing karaoke."

This sounds awful. Why even go at all at this point :lol:
Word. I rather just go to the nearest combini , get some Suntory whisky and mixer, and just sit at home.

I wonder if these people think that people go to bars/clubs to overpay for water downed alcohol?

Last edited:
wasn't the recent SK outbreak from a bar/club?

It's like people don't care about their health anymore. What is a time to be alive (well not for too long).
The very LAST place you want to be right now is in a enclosed place with AC running.

Back
Top Bottom